or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iPhone Secret Features? (Mac OS X Leopard)

iPhone Secret Features? (Mac OS X Leopard)

post #1 of 9
Null.
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
post #2 of 9
I want mobile Delicious Library.
post #3 of 9
There are few secret iPhone features. The bread n butter are already in Leopard.

Calendar Store and Sync services will loom large. Apple may have something specific for iphone but they won't announce it until launch or after launch.

My guess is they'll eventually open up iPhone but they make make developers go through a certification processes and limit the distribution through Apple update.

I don't mind because I don't want a phone that crashes because corners were cut developing the iPhone app i've downloaded from the web.
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
He's a mod so he has a few extra vBulletin privileges. That doesn't mean he should stop posting or should start acting like Digital Jesus.
- SolipsismX
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

I want mobile Delicious Library.

Then get a pen and paper and draw one.
Quote:
iPhone Secret Features?

Games.
Possibly GPS.
Apple TV Game controller.
iChat integration for round the house free phone calls etc.
Some select thrid party stuff too.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #5 of 9
Well I wanna see Word, excel, and PowerPoint for the iphone, I think that would be cool. iLife not so much, maybe apple could throw in the iphone there word processor, but stuff like garage band and the such on a portable device would be painful. But stuff like ichat, or some third party chatting program would be great, but typing with the touch screen may be a bit of a hasle.
White MacBook.
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16 GHz
1 GB DDR2 SDRAM (two sticks of 512)
120GB HD
Mac OS X: Leopard 10.5.6.
White MacBook.
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16 GHz
1 GB DDR2 SDRAM (two sticks of 512)
120GB HD
Mac OS X: Leopard 10.5.6.
post #6 of 9
An iWork viewer and full .Mac compatibility is a must.
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Then get a pen and paper and draw one.

Huh? Why not?
post #8 of 9
A .doc, .pages, .pdf, .xls viewer is a must.
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #9 of 9
Have you seen Papers? I've been using it for 10 minutes and I'm hooked. I want mobile Papers!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iPhone Secret Features? (Mac OS X Leopard)