or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Allow Thread Creators to Edit Titles?

Allow Thread Creators to Edit Titles?

post #1 of 4
Hi,

Is this possible? I hate making a typo and then having to ask someone to fix it. What's the feeling on this?
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Hi,

Is this possible? I hate making a typo and then having to ask someone to fix it. What's the feeling on this?

I've enabled thread title editing for up to 15 minutes after the thread is created.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #3 of 4
That sounds like a great idea, thanks!
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution View Post

I've enabled thread title editing for up to 15 minutes after the thread is created.

Awesomeness.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Allow Thread Creators to Edit Titles?