or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Happy Birthday everyone?

Happy Birthday everyone?

post #1 of 6
I've never seen so many people turn 24 in my life.
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #2 of 6
I never heard of half those guys. Big turnover rate for future hardware and leftover accounts I guess.
post #3 of 6
That is pretty suspicious. More like a spamming script's default values.
horrid misuse of cool technology
SSBA.COM
horrid misuse of cool technology
SSBA.COM
post #4 of 6
Odd. While I was looking at that I just realized that the AppleInsider statistics icon thing is the Graphing Utility icon. I thought I'd put that out there.
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!" ~ Vroomfondel
post #5 of 6
Looks like they all speak google too...

Look at any of their profiles.
post #6 of 6
Makes for easy banning, no?
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Happy Birthday everyone?