or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › I MUST see this movie!!!

I MUST see this movie!!!

post #1 of 13
I knew it was just a matter of time until the loveable and sheerable sheep have had enough. They will not be used for their super warm and comfy coats anymore!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/indepe...sheep/trailer/

It explains itself.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #2 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

I knew it was just a matter of time until the loveable and sheerable sheep have had enough. They will not be used for their super warm and comfy coats anymore!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/indepe...sheep/trailer/

It explains itself.

Damnit man! Those are some pissed off sheep. At first I thought it was going to be some political movie

I always wanted to go to New Zealand but I am having second thoughts now.
post #3 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmaster308 View Post

Damnit man! Those are some pissed off sheep. At first I thought it was going to be some political movie

I always wanted to go to New Zealand but I am having second thoughts now.

That has got to be the funniest trailer I've seen in a long time. I love when they're in the truck or whatever and the lamb is biting him on the ankle.
post #4 of 13
"Violence of the Lambs"
post #5 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JupiterOne View Post

"Violence of the Lambs"

OMG
post #6 of 13
[CENTER]

that. is. all.[/CENTER]
post #7 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

that. is. all.

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout, Willis. Going to see it today.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #8 of 13
Currently my favorite genre, the body count flick.

Saw series, Final Destination series, etcetera.

Who will survive, 0, 1, 2, or at most 3.

Any count > 0 I call it a death movie, if it = 0 then it's a dead movie.
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

[CENTER]

that. is. all.[/CENTER]

so how do you aim that thing, so i guess i can volunteer to hold her thigh and use her butt as a stock against my shoulder, hmmmm maybe i need to practice a few hundred rounds
I APPLE THEREFORE I AM
I APPLE THEREFORE I AM
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by franksargent View Post

Currently my favorite genre, the body count flick.

Saw series, Final Destination series, etcetera.

Who will survive, 0, 1, 2, or at most 3.

Any count > 0 I call it a death movie, if it = 0 then it's a dead movie.

Are you serious? You consider those body count flicks? Saw is something else, but the Final Destination series are comedies.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOFEER View Post

so how do you aim that thing, so i guess i can volunteer to hold her thigh and use her butt as a stock against my shoulder, hmmmm maybe i need to practice a few hundred rounds

By the way, I saw them. Great movies. I grew up during the Grindhouse era and QT and Rodrigez did a great homage to them. The car chase scenes were the best I've ever seen filmed in years. No CGI and all real stunts.
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Are you serious? You consider those body count flicks? Saw is something else, but the Final Destination series are comedies.

Well people do die in them, don't they? But yes, in some sense. I do find most of them rather comical. I'm a little to old to be scared by Hollywood theatrics. Of course, seeing the real thing (filmed or in person) is another matter entirely!

PS - I really enjoyed Shaun of the Dead which was meant to be funny.
post #13 of 13
Quote:
You consider those body count flicks?

Ken Burns' Civil War has a higher body count...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › I MUST see this movie!!!