or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Virginia Tech killing: more than 30 dead

Virginia Tech killing: more than 30 dead - Page 12

post #441 of 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergermeister View Post

A 15-minute lecture?

My JHS spent two hours lecturing us on the dangers of smoking and half my classmates now smoke. Go figure.

Drivers' Ed classes give lots of air time to driving the speed-limit. How many drivers really seem to have listened?

Hot air ain't gonna do nuthin.

OK, then. Nevermind. Fine by me. I know what the hell I am doing.

Hot air ain't gonna do nuthin when negotiating with a hell-bent criminal, either.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #442 of 524
Everybody wear orange or maroon today.
post #443 of 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubelum View Post

Balderdash. Poppycock.

Again, you have misrepresented my argument. The person on the bus carrying in Texas has been through 8 hours of classroom instruction, at least 2 hours supervised and tested at the range, and is personally registered, fingerprinted, and all that with the State of Texas. The State sets the mandatory standards. I have confidence because I have met hundreds of instructors, and we know that one clown can cause an accident and thus a PR nightmare that could cost us our rights. I've even seen CHL instructors throw people out of their classes because it was not being taken seriously. Not one person in Texas, in decade plus since we got CHL, has been even indicted for unlawful use of their firearm while engaging in concealed carry. Not one. That in itself is a thumb in the eye of all the liberals who said we'd have "the wild west" and "shootouts over parking spaces."

If they are carrying WITHOUT a license, then they should be put away because it is a state jail felony. At that point, they are acting criminally.

You seem to be putting forth that I want everyone to carry without a license and with no restrictions whatsoever. That's not it at all. Licensing someone to carry a concealed weapon is one thing. Registering what is in my gun safe is quite another. One is insuring standards and public safety. The other has no purpose other than to eventually confiscate my firearms.

You keep saying this, but it appears to me IMHO to be a classic slippery slope argument;

Quote:
Arguers also often link the slippery slope fallacy to the straw man fallacy in order to attack the initial position:

A has occurred (or will or might occur); therefore
B will inevitably happen. (slippery slope)
B is wrong; therefore
A is wrong. (straw man)

This form of argument often provides evaluative judgments on social change: once an exception is made to some rule, nothing will hold back further, more egregious exceptions to that rule.

Note that these arguments may indeed have validity, but they require some independent justification of the connection between their terms: otherwise the argument (as a logical tool) remains fallacious.

The "slippery slope" approach may also relate to the conjunction fallacy: with a long string of steps leading to an undesirable conclusion, the chance of all the steps actually occurring is actually less than the chance of any one of the individual steps occurring alone.

The last statement, suggests p (outcome) = p (1) * p(2) * p (3) * ... * p(n), where n in an arbitrary large number, and at least several p(i) are vanishingly small, if not in fact that (at least) one p (i) = 0.

IMHO, in your oft repeated scenario, p (outcome) = 0, because we have the 2nd amendment (p (1) = 0 (thus only one term needs to be stated)).

And as you have already suggested, repeal the 2nd, watch out, because then we truly would be heading towards a police state. Not that IS a SCARY thought!
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
post #444 of 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by franksargent View Post

You keep saying this, but it appears to me IMHO to be a classic slippery slope argument;

Since we are speaking in Socrates... :

"H*P=C" where

H= The number of times registration has led to confiscation before
P= The chance it could happen in the US and
C= The (currently better than average) chance that it will happen again in the future.

A silly equation, but just trying to speak your language.

In short... look at history, frank.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #445 of 524
Read Here about nearly 75 million dead in the 20th century because of registration, bans, and confiscation. And the Jews ought to know more than anyone...

Let's just look in the last 20 years or so...

Cambodia, 1975-1979 \t
2 million dead \t
•Licenses for guns, owners, ammunition & transactions •Photo ID with fingerprints •License inspected quarterly

Rwanda, 1994 \t
800,000 dead and counting
•Register guns, owners, ammunition •Owners must justify need •Concealable guns illegal •Confiscating powers
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #446 of 524
Quote:

Since we are speaking in Socrates... :

"H*P=C" where

H= The number of times registration has led to confiscation before
P= The chance it could happen in the US and
C= The (currently better than average) chance that it will happen again in the future.

A silly equation, but just trying to speak your language.

In short... look at history, frank.

p (outcome that ALL weapons are confiscated) = 0

p (outcome of total weapons confiscated > 0) = 1

Null set + infinite set + all finite sets = all possible sets, or p =1

But in the real world, the null and infinite sets are, for all intents and purposes, physical impossibilities.

Weapons are already confiscated all the time, by those who chose to break the law, duh.

Weapons will not be confiscated, by those who follow the laws.

And as I see it, given our 2nd amendment rights, that law itself guarantees access of weaponry (e. g. most certainly including a large array of firearms) to the citizenry.

Sorry, but I don't see a loophole in the 2nd amendment. To do that would mean an end to our form of government, pretty much the end of the USA as we currently know it.

So, like I originally stated, your confiscation argument (slippery slope + straw man), does not make logical sense!
post #447 of 524
Quote:

p (outcome that ALL weapons are confiscated) = 0

p (outcome of total weapons confiscated > 0) = 1

Null set + infinite set + all finite sets = all possible sets, or p =1

But in the real world, the null and infinite sets are, for all intents and purposes, physical impossibilities.

Weapons are already confiscated all the time, by those who chose to break the law, duh.

And as I see it, given our 2nd amendment rights, that law itself guarantees access of weaponry (e. g. most certainly including a large array of firearms) to the citizenry.

Sorry, but I don't see a loophole in the 2nd amendment. To do that would mean an end to our form of government, pretty much the end of the USA as we currently know it.

So, like I originally stated, your confiscation argument (slippery slope + straw man), does not make logical sense!

And since when does civilian disarmament make sense? You can go through all the mental masturbation you want, just like I am sure it was done in Germany in the 30s. It's been done. Absent vigilant people, it will happen again. Just look at the zeitgeist on this board that wants to take guns away from the populace. Those that keep telling me why guns should be illegal are making my point for me.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #448 of 524
Quote:

And you see, that is the rub. Gun grabbers want to make the law such that no one will have access to guns. See how neat and tidy that is?
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #449 of 524
Quote:

And since when does civilian disarmament make sense? You can go through all the mental masturbation you want, just like I am sure it was done in Germany in the 30s. It's been done. Absent vigilant people, it will happen again. Just look at the zeitgeist on this board that wants to take guns away from the populace. Those that keep telling me why guns should be illegal are making my point for me.

Jubelum (very interesting screen name BTW),

You exist (at least I think you do ), therefore you (and your kind) will never let it happen!

I exist (at least I think I do ), therefore I (and my kind) will never let it happen!

That is all.
post #450 of 524
Quote:

And you see, that is the rub. Gun grabbers want to make the law such that no one will have access to guns. See how neat and tidy that is?

We definitely are going around in circles on this one! The positioning HAS become extreme, but it is also nonsense for either extreme to exist, neither extreme can exist in the real world. History also teaches us that!

The 2nd Amendment exists, we simply can't hit the delete button, on that one (or the 9 others for that matter).

But we also can't have carte blanche either WRT the USBOR, now can we?

Look most of what you have suggested makes perfect sense to me (enforce the existing laws, perhaps toughen them up a bit, more police wouldn't hurt IMHO, more enforcement (and surveillance/investigation ) of the illicit firearms trade, etceteras (I'd also like to see more thorough background checks and a higher level of demonstrated competency in firearms usage/management (via training/testing)).
post #451 of 524
Quote:

Read Here about nearly 75 million dead in the 20th century because of registration, bans, and confiscation. And the Jews ought to know more than anyone...

Let's just look in the last 20 years or so...

Cambodia, 1975-1979 \t
2 million dead \t
•Licenses for guns, owners, ammunition & transactions •Photo ID with fingerprints •License inspected quarterly

Rwanda, 1994 \t
800,000 dead and counting
•Register guns, owners, ammunition •Owners must justify need •Concealable guns illegal •Confiscating powers

Cambodia and Rwanda could have been stopped by arming the populace...? You're taking the piss.
Rwanda was the populace against the populace.

Perhaps the 4 million Vietnamese would have survived US bombing. OR those at Hiroshima would have been OK, and the 6m Jews would have been fine in Nazi Germany all for the love of hand guns - Wackos Manifesto..
post #452 of 524
Quote:

1st sentence: I never said that, I never suggested that.

2nd sentence: Please no name calling OK, besides your falling into the exact same trap (i. e. mm) you accuse others of doing. Your comparisons to Nazi Germany, etceteras, does not make sense! I don't see whatever myopic parallels that you appear to see in governments that are drastically different (structurally, culturally, etceteras) from ours. Again, that initiates your logical fallacy.

3rd sentence: OK, no problem there.

4th sentence: They are the few, we are the many.

5th sentence: No kidding!
post #453 of 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinea View Post

It is this kind of paranoia that makes gun proponents sound like nutjobs and why the rest of the gun owning populations stay the heck away.

Registration is part of responsible gun ownership. Training is part of responsible gun ownership. Gun locks and gun safes are part of responsible gun ownership. Being liable when your gun is used in a crime is part of responsible gun ownership at both the individual and corporate level because really...the only way a criminal should get ahold of any of your guns is to pry it from your cold dead fingers.

Gun proponents fight ALL of these things and their only justification is paranoia. Well, screw that...you're behaving like children who won't agree to boundries on their toys. Which means you're more likely to get all the toys completely taken away and ruin it for everyone.

So Jub...just STFU. I'm for repealing of all Bill of Rights protections from Texans and shipping the whole lot to Iraq. And I'm only half kidding.

Or heck, you guys can just secede from the Union. You have oil, I'm sure you'll do fine. You can keep W. and Cheney along with Iraq. Your mess. You deal. Heck, the roots of Vietnam can be found in the Eisnehower administration and certainly well fertilized by Johnson.

Vinea

This makes sense.
MA700LL/A arrived.
---
Latitude D600, PowerEdge 1600SC, OptiPlex GX520
MA700LL/A arrived.
---
Latitude D600, PowerEdge 1600SC, OptiPlex GX520
post #454 of 524
post #455 of 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

ROTFLMAO!

I guess we're still in introspective wash mode!

Wait for the true spin cycle, when our fearless DC/VA leaders have all those feel good and head bashing hearings!
post #456 of 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerDigby View Post

Cambodia and Rwanda could have been stopped by arming the populace...? You're taking the piss.
Rwanda was the populace against the populace.

Perhaps the 4 million Vietnamese would have survived US bombing. OR those at Hiroshima would have been OK, and the 6m Jews would have been fine in Nazi Germany all for the love of hand guns - Wackos Manifesto..

One group in Rwanda took guns from the other group, then slaughtered them.

Do you think people with guns ended up on cattle cars?
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #457 of 524
Quote:

Absolutely perfect. Condenses the entire discussion into nine panels. Well done.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #458 of 524
Quote:

2nd sentence: Please no name calling OK, besides your falling into the exact same trap (i. e. mm) you accuse others of doing. Your comparisons to Nazi Germany, etceteras, does not make sense! I don't see whatever myopic parallels that you appear to see in governments that are drastically different (structurally, culturally, etceteras) from ours. Again, that initiates your logical fallacy.

Was Germany not a republic when the guns were outlawed through the legal process? Like one we have here that Sarah Brady would like to employ? Remember, Bush and Hitler were both elected by the people. A nation, (Germany) in the last 60 years, voted to make laws that disarmed their people, and then proceeded to butcher 6-8 million of their people, despite what Prez Tom says. Until the moment it really began, the road to extermination took the LEGAL route to power. It can happen anywhere, under almost any type of government.

This tinfoil hat is getting hot in the Texas heat. BRB...
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #459 of 524
Quote:

Was Germany not a republic when the guns were outlawed through the legal process? Like one we have here that Sarah Brady would like to employ? Remember, Bush and Hitler were both elected by the people. A nation, in the last 60 years, voted to make laws that disarmed their people, and then proceeded to butcher 6-8 million of their people, despite what Prez Tom says. Until the moment it really began, the road to extermination took the LEGAL route to power. It can happen anywhere, under almost any type of government.

I think I've made my point, not to you obviously, but to others. BTW, last time I checked, Bush != Hitler, contrary to other people's opinions.

Committing a logical fallacy, does not absolve one from the inherent flawed logic therein.

Now, if you are attempting to make an emotional plea (as is apparent in your thought process), then by all means, do so (or should I say you will continue to do so).

PS - You might want to add a few years to your point above, or more explicitly what government are you referring to post 1947? And who/what is Prez Tom?
post #460 of 524
Quote:

I think I've made my point, not to you obviously, but to others.

Committing a logical fallacy, does not absolve one from the inherent logic therein.

Now, if you are attempting to make an emotional plea (as is apparent in your thought process), then by all means, do so (or should I say you will continue to do so).

I'd like to hear more about why you do not think that gun confiscation can happen here as it has across the world, with dire consequences. Then go share that argument with IANSA, and have them tell you why it CAN and SHOULD be done.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #461 of 524
Quote:

I think I've made my point, not to you obviously, but to others. BTW, last time I checked, Bush != Hitler, contrary to other people's opinions.

Committing a logical fallacy, does not absolve one from the inherent flawed logic therein.

PS - You might want to add a few years to your point above, or more explicitly what government are you referring to post 1947? And who/what is Prez Tom?

The Bush-Hitler reference is there to maybe make people think. What if Bush, in all his evil, got with Tom Tancredo, Pat Robertson, and Tom Delay and all of them decided, while in power democratically, that political activism on the left, free speech, privacy rights, and the rest of the things that might "interfere with the state" are illegal and dissidents should be imprisoned or killed. If the Killing Fields starting happening on AMERICAN university campuses, I think we'd see one hell of a change of heart among professors concerning gun rights.

Do free people deserve to have a recourse in the event of extremism from left or right?

Free thought for the day: things only happen three places- the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #462 of 524
Quote:

Prez Tom is the President of Iran. And I am speaking of Germany.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #463 of 524
One for the ages... Ted gets it right again!....

Quote:
Thirty-two people dead on a U.S. college campus pursuing their American Dream, mowed-down over an extended period of time by a lone, non-American gunman in illegal possession of a firearm on campus in defiance of a zero-tolerance gun law. Feel better yet? Didn't think so.

Who doesn't get this? Who has the audacity to demand unarmed helplessness? Who likes dead good guys?

I'll tell you who. People who tramp on the Second Amendment, that's who. People who refuse to accept the self-evident truth that free people have the God-given right to keep and bear arms, to defend themselves and their loved ones. People who are so desperate in their drive to control others, so mindless in their denial that they pretend access to gas causes arson, Ryder trucks and fertilizer cause terrorism, water causes drowning, forks and spoons cause obesity, dialing 911 will somehow save your life, and that their greedy clamoring to "feel good" is more important than admitting that armed citizens are much better equipped to stop evil than unarmed, helpless ones.

Pray for the families of victims everywhere, America. Study the methodology of evil. It has a profile, a system, a preferred environment where victims cannot fight back. Embrace the facts, demand upgrade and be certain that your children's school has a better plan than Virginia Tech or Columbine. Eliminate the insanity of gun-free zones, which will never, ever be gun-free zones. They will only be good guy gun-free zones, and that is a recipe for disaster written in blood on the altar of denial. I, for one, refuse to genuflect there.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #464 of 524
Quote:

I'd like to hear more about why you do not think that gun confiscation can happen here as it has across the world, with dire consequences. Then go share that argument with IANSA, and have them tell you why it CAN and SHOULD be done.

You obviously know the players on both sides much better than I, go figure! Besides you (and yours). make more than a perfect counterweight, then them (and theirs).

I simply don't buy either end of the firearm policy spectrum position "extremes."

Your scenario could never possibly play out here in the USA. Suggesting such is 100% FUD! You would pretty much have to subvert all three branches of our government, declare 24/7 martial law, etceteras.

We do have a 2nd Amendment you know? Which I believe in very, Very, VERY strongly!

IMHO, they tear that one down (or any of the first 10), say bye bye to the good old USA!

Imagine Civil War! Part Deux, with the weapon holders on one side, and the weaponless on the other, now which side do you suppose I would stand behind (figuratively and literally)? No, not the weaponless side (no matter how far back behind them I could stand)!
post #465 of 524
Quote:

One for the ages... Ted gets it right again!....

I know you don't believe in statistics (of course we should all know that all statistical measures are way, way beyond lies, and way beyond damn lies! ).

But, here are three anyway;

US total annual death rate = 8.26 deaths/1,000 population (BTW, the world average is 8.67)

US total annual homicide rate = 5.6 deaths/100,000 population (FBI Excel spreadsheet for 2005 (filename 05tbl04.xls (but I can't find actual link at the moment))

So basically ~ 0.68% of the first statistic.

VT massacre (annualized) ~ 10.7 deaths/100,000,000 (32 deaths/300,000,000+ estimated US population)

So basically ~ 0.0013% of the first statistic or ~ 0.19% of the second statistic. And that assumes a mass murder event of that average magnitude occurs annually! So divide these by an ~ order of magnitude, so, for example p = 0.2, for a 1/5 return period (a single event equal to this magnitude occurs on average 1 out of 5 years). Mind you this is an all time high senseless mass murder event here in the US.

AND NO, I AM IN NO WAY TRYING TO TRIVIALIZE THE VT MASSACRE!

So as Artman's cartoon suggests, should we look at this as a "freak" occurrence, a crazed lone gunman, a very rare event that happens once every 10 years or so, or should we look at this as a 24/7 happens all the time, every minute of the day type event?

How about standard issue firearms to ALL students, along with standard issue IBA's (ESAPI plates included) or Dragon Skin armor vests (if you prefer)?

Sounds like a weiner to me!

PS - "The Nuge" (most famous for his quote: "You have to kill it, before you can grill it.") is way over the top on this one.

BTW - I went to a 1995 "Spirit of the Wild" concert in Memphis, TN, IMHO he's a likable kind of guy, and he ROCKS!
post #466 of 524
[CENTER][/CENTER]
post #467 of 524
Quote:

edited out animation

It took you a while, I expected it somewhat sooner!
post #468 of 524
Quote:

You obviously know the players on both sides much better than I, go figure! Besides you (and yours). make more than a perfect counterweight, then them (and theirs).

I simply don't buy either end of the firearm policy spectrum position "extremes."

Your scenario could never possibly play out here in the USA. Suggesting such is 100% FUD! You would pretty much have to subvert all three branches of our government, declare 24/7 martial law, etceteras.

We do have a 2nd Amendment you know? Which I believe in very, Very, VERY strongly!

IMHO, they tear that one down (or any of the first 10), say bye bye to the good old USA!

Imagine Civil War! Part Deux, with the weapon holders on one side, and the weaponless on the other, now which side do you suppose I would stand behind (figuratively and literally)? No, not the weaponless side (no matter how far back behind them I could stand)!

Dude, you are REALLY killing my buzz. Don't be such a flat-liner. You're screwing up my fantasy life...

Isn't that what all of us gun right loving bubbas are all about anyway? What if the Rooskies invade and no one does anything but the Wolverines?
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #469 of 524
Quote:

How about standard issue firearms to ALL students, along with standard issue IBA's (ESAPI plates included) or Dragon Skin armor vests (if you prefer)?

Sounds like a weiner to me!

I have been an instructor of collegiate firearms programs for about six years, and I can tell you that about one in twenty people at that age I bounce so fast that they wonder if a keg-stand was involved. The vast majority of students who are interested in having a CHL are very responsible people. The balance get washed out by those of us who know what bullshit looks like.

I think a college senior, age ~22 or so, who can carry legally almost everywhere else in the state, should have the right to in places he or she have a legal right to be. There is only one thing that would have stopped Cho... a student or professor with the right tool. And, that tool is, take a deep breath... a concealed firearm in the hands of a capable, trained, and licensed CHL holder.

My daughter will have a firearm at college. Single, female, attractive, living alone, in an urban setting.
She's starting to beat me at the range these days. Girls CAN handle firearms...
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #470 of 524
Quote:

I have been an instructor of collegiate firearms programs for about six years, and I can tell you that about one in twenty people at that age I bounce so fast that they wonder if a keg-stand was involved. The vast majority of students who are interested in having a CHL are very responsible people. The balance get washed out by those of us who know what bullshit looks like.

I think a college senior, age ~22 or so, who can carry legally almost everywhere else in the state, should have the right to in places he or she have a legal right to be. There is only one thing that would have stopped Cho... a student or professor with the right tool. And, that tool is, take a deep breath... a concealed firearm in the hands of a capable, trained, and licensed CHL holder.

My daughter will have a firearm at college. Single, female, attractive, living alone, in an urban setting.
She's starting to beat me at the range these days. Girls CAN handle firearms...

I have NO problem with responsible firearm ownership! A lot of creeps out there, good for her.
post #471 of 524
Quote:

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Y'all can stop arguing now, @_@Artman wins this thread!!
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
post #472 of 524
Another shooting in the US.. this time at NASA (what is up with NASA these days?).

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

post #473 of 524
... I mean, if a bunch of rocket scientists can't handle guns, I'd say we're in trouble... \
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #474 of 524
Your reading skills need a bit of work.

post #475 of 524
How can anybody promote the possession of guns by students in a college setting? Have you visited a college campus recently, particularly on party night? A college campus is not a place for guns, period. I have been there and seen that and do not ever want to see it again.

post #476 of 524
Quote:

How can anybody promote the possession of guns by students in a college setting? Have you visited a college campus recently, particularly on party night? A college campus is not a place for guns, period. I have been there and done that and do not ever want to see it again.

Huh, you mean you've been to college, attended college, or had a firearm on a party night, intoxicated, etceteras???
post #477 of 524
Quote:

Another shooting in the US.. this time at NASA (what is up with NASA these days?).

Gunman knew engineer he killed at NASA, police say
post #478 of 524
Quote:

How can anybody promote the possession of guns by students in a college setting? Have you visited a college campus recently, particularly on party night? A college campus is not a place for guns, period. I have been there and done that and do not ever want to see it again.

Most college's ban guns on campus... My undergraduate institution had an immediate expulsion policy... It didn't stop some rich twerp from bringing his great-great grand father's loaded civil war side arm...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #479 of 524
The discussion is beginning in Virginia.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/nrv/wb/xp-21770

Seems there is no specific statue referring to colleges, but the "murky" laws are already being challengd by, you guessed it, those who prefer arming our campuses.

post #480 of 524
Quote:

The discussion is beginning in Virginia.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/nrv/wb/xp-21770

Seems there is no specific statue referring to colleges, but the "murky" laws are already being challengd by, you guessed it, those who prefer arming our campuses.

I'd like to know a little more about concealed-carry permits (VA in particular), requirements, training, restrictions, and penalties for inappropriate use.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Virginia Tech killing: more than 30 dead