or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › How to make an Installer package on MAC OS?????

How to make an Installer package on MAC OS?????

post #1 of 9
Dear,
I'm a new member in Aplleinsider forum. I have an issue on MAC OS: How to make an Installer package (support Multi-Langue)? I hope to know: software that uses to support to build INSTALLER package, it's important for me to approve my Group Leader.
Thanks,
phatls@fsoft.com.vn
post #2 of 9
It is not nice to double-post.
post #3 of 9
In your Developer folder on your hard drive, you'll find PackageMaker, which is the application used to create packages for Apple's Installer application.
My brain is hung like a HORSE!
My brain is hung like a HORSE!
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatls View Post

Dear,
I'm a new member in Aplleinsider forum. I have an issue on MAC OS: How to make an Installer package (support Multi-Langue)? I hope to know: software that uses to support to build INSTALLER package, it's important for me to approve my Group Leader.
Thanks,
phatls@fsoft.com.vn

If you are developing software for the Mac OS, remember that it's Mac, not MAC. It's short for Macintosh, not an acronym.
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by k squared View Post

If you are developing software for the Mac OS, remember that it's Mac, not MAC. It's short for Macintosh, not an acronym.

thanks a lot
post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post

In your Developer folder on your hard drive, you'll find PackageMaker, which is the application used to create packages for Apple's Installer application.

But in PackageMaker, it doesn't support Multi_Language. If it has, can you show me how to use that support.
Thanks,
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Me View Post

sorry, it' first time, I post\
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Me View Post

What is nice, when people mistakenly double post online, is to provide a link to the original post for us folks that find you on google :\

post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwhofan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Me View Post

What is nice, when people mistakenly double post online, is to provide a link to the original post for us folks that find you on google 1hmm.gif

The other thread was probably deleted as it was a duplicate. Apple has documentation about this:

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#documentation/DeveloperTools/Conceptual/PackageMakerUserGuide/Introduction/Introduction.html
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › How to make an Installer package on MAC OS?????