Originally Posted by LoganT
I didn't even bother opening the thread until I was just kinda bored.
But I do hope they get rid of the Mini.
I agree, it doesn't do anything for me. If you want a Mac, and you don't want to pay a grand, then buy a refurb, or a second hand one. Otherwise you obviously don't want one. If you want to play your media on your TV, use an Apple TV or another streaming media server etc. I actually think apple has made a few good moves lately, like chaning their name and getting into phones.
Apple still has a few things to do though;
1. Make an iPhone nano.
2. Make that real video iPod.
3. Make TV's with built-in everything, BIG hard drive, standard DVD drive, TV remote, 24 watt speakers, WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.
4. Either make a decent mouse, or bring out a multi-touch keyboard.
5. An ultra-portable notebook, or a tablet.
6. Get TV shows and movies to europe.
7. iTunes HD and iPTV service.
8. ..and more surprises too