or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Jerry Falwell Dead at 73

Jerry Falwell Dead at 73 - Page 4

post #121 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailmaster308 View Post

Lord Jerry Falwell's hariolations are entirely disgusting -- so much so, that if there are any children or sensitive people reading this letter, I suggest that they stop now and not read what I am about to describe. Before I get moving here, let me point out that Lord Falwell is known for walking into crowded rooms and telling everyone there that the ideas of "freedom" and "fetishism" are Siamese twins. Try, if you can, to concoct a statement better calculated to show how nerdy Lord Falwell is. You can't do it. Not only that, but he thinks that egotism is the key to world peace. Of course, thinking so doesn't make it so. A central point of his belief systems is the notion that 75 million years ago, a galactic tyrant named Xenu solved the overpopulation problem of his 76-planet federation by transporting the excess people to Earth, chaining them to volcanoes, and dropping H-bombs on them. Perhaps Lord Falwell should take some new data into account and revisit that notion. I think he'd find that what I wrote just a moment ago is not the paranoid rambling of an arrogant wacko. It's a fact. What that means, simply put, is that to get even the simplest message into the consciousness of shabby, uppity monomaniacs, it has to be repeated at least 50 times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following 50 times, but he spouts a lot of numbers whenever he wants to make a point. He then subjectively interprets those numbers to support his newsgroup postings while ignoring the fact that the last time I told his apple-polishers that I want to establish clear, justifiable definitions of elitism and recidivism so that you can defend a decision to take action when his operatives replace our natural soul with an artificial one, they declared in response, "But skin color means more than skill and gender is more impressive than genius." Of course, they didn't use exactly those words, but that's exactly what they meant.

One does not have to challenge all I stand for in order to call for proper disciplinary action against Lord Falwell and his sycophants. It is a stolid person who believes otherwise. Did you know that some hostile fence-sitters want to help him make our country spiritually blind? Others just want to ride the credentialism bandwagon. In either case, if you intend to challenge someone's assertions, you need to present a counterargument. Lord Falwell provides none. The facts are in: Lord Jerry Falwell has values that are antagonistic to a traditional, moral society.

L. Ron Hubbard passed on January 24, 1986.
Jerry Falwell passed on May 15, 2007.

Did you just step out of your WABAC?
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
Every eye fixed itself upon him; with parted lips and bated breath the audience hung upon his words, taking no note of time, rapt in the ghastly fascinations of the tale. NOT!
post #122 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by shetline View Post

WTF?

If I may take off tangentially from all of the sniping going on in this thread...

What the f*ck did Falwell mean by this? That it's okay for boys to have sex with prostitutes? That it's okay to marry a prostitute who has sex with boys?

I think it means that if you only report the ambiguous/stupid/badly-put statements that someone makes, you can paint them any way you want.

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #123 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by shetline View Post

WTF?

If I may take off tangentially from all of the sniping going on in this thread...

What the f*ck did Falwell mean by this? That it's okay for boys to have sex with prostitutes? That it's okay to marry a prostitute who has sex with boys?

It's obviously meant to be a whimsical line from a speech stressing that sex outside of marriage is wrong.
You guys are really stretching in your attempt to defame the dead.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
post #124 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank777 View Post

You guys are really stretching in your attempt to defame the dead.

"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #125 of 128
[CENTER]

[/CENTER]
post #126 of 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by franksargent View Post

L. Ron Hubbard passed on January 24, 1986.
Jerry Falwell passed on May 15, 2007.

Did you just step out of your WABAC?

Not sure what you mean?

I just pasted the name "Lord Jerry Falwell" into a complaint generator.

The hands of god must have guided it to write what it did.
post #127 of 128
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
post #128 of 128
Looks like Falwell has links to the infamous Florida Flying School where Atta and co allegedly learned to be among the greatest and most skillful pilots ever to take wing.

Apparently Falwell hit the owner of the flight school - his close friend Hilliard -for a $1M loan. And then didn't pay it back.

But there's more:

Quote:
The Rev. Falwells second curious association at the Venice Airport involves a dummy front company working at terror flight school Huffman Aviation in Venice Florida which moved, amid great controversy, to the Baptist ministers hometown of Lynchburg VA., where the firm was mysteriously awarded a five-year contract to run a large regional maintenance facility at the airport, beating out a respected and successful local firm with 40 employees and a multi-million dollar balance sheet.

Britannia Aviation from Venice Florida, in contrast, had two employees, no corporate history, did not possess the necessary FAA license to perform the aircraft maintenance services for which it had been contracted, and was worth less than $750.

"There was some sentiment that there might be something suspicious about Britannia Aviation," stated a business reporter at the Lynchburg News-Advance. "There was a clear feeling that nobody knew who these guys were, or where they were coming from."

The uneasiness wasnt helped by a revelation from Britannia's chief executive Paul Martens during a Lynchburg City Council meeting. Attempting to reassure the city that his firm was substantial, Martens said his company had for some time been successfully providing aviation maintenance services for a Caribbean air carrier called Caribe Air.

Caribe Air is a notorious CIA proprietary air carrier with a particularly checkered past, including 'blemishes' like being accused by government prosecutors of using as many as 20 planes to ship drugs worth billions of dollars into the U.S., as well as having its aircraft seized by federal officials at the infamous Mena Arkansas airport.

Moreover it was run by a German national and longtime CIA asset named Dietrich Reinhardt, who also was partners at the Charlotte County Florida Airport, frequented by Mohamed Atta and friends, with a man suspected of stealing as many as 23 helicopters from Charlotte County Sheriffs Dept.

It's not so surprising really. Someone needs to start digging here....
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Jerry Falwell Dead at 73