or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › God said it, I believe it, that settles it!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

God said it, I believe it, that settles it! - Page 4

post #121 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubelum View Post

These threads never solve anything. Just allow a forum for a whole bunch of people to get their faceless angst expressed in a safe environment. And it polarizes further almost everyone. Not much reconciliation and "progress" being made. Ever.

Funny how you don't participate in any other kind of discussion though. It's almost as if you've come here on a mission or something.
post #122 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

Funny how you don't participate in any other kind of discussion though. It's almost as if you've come here on a mission or something.

You need to look around more before posting.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
Reply
"Stand Up for Chuck"
Reply
post #123 of 127
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubelum View Post

These threads never solve anything. Just allow a forum for a whole bunch of people to get their faceless angst expressed in a safe environment. And it polarizes further almost everyone. Not much reconciliation and "progress" being made. Ever.

post #124 of 127
Image removed at request of SB legal.

When will the evolution agenda give it up! There is really no evidence for it.
"some catch on faster than others"
Reply
"some catch on faster than others"
Reply
post #125 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post


Pretty Much. Interesting switcheroo on the arm, though.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
Reply
"Stand Up for Chuck"
Reply
post #126 of 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmz View Post

I'd let ... Larry Flynt run the FCC.

I feel much the same way about republicans and national office. Just look at how well President Bush did for the party. He overwhelmed every branch of office, completely ruined things, so now liberals can come in and try their hand at fucking everything up.

/just wish i didn't have to wait 2 years for a new president.
post #127 of 127
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by southside grabowski View Post

When will the evolution agenda give it up! There is really no evidence for it.



COITAINLY!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › God said it, I believe it, that settles it!