or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Call for retaliation
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Call for retaliation - Page 4

post #121 of 303
Well, some group (no one knows yet) in Lebanon has started lobbing rockets into Northern Israel now.

This could be a whole new level of clusterfuck.

Rockets hit Israel from Lebanon

Quote:
At least three rockets have been fired into northern Israel from Lebanon, raising fears the Israeli offensive against militants in Gaza may spread.

Israel replied with artillery, but called the attack an "isolated event".

The incident followed Israel's heaviest bombardment so far on Gaza, with 60 air strikes targeting Hamas facilities.

Efforts have continued to broker a ceasefire, as a senior Israeli official travelled to Cairo to hear details of a plan put forward by Egypt and France.

A Hamas delegation is expected in the Egyptian capital at some stage for parallel "technical" talks, Egyptian diplomats said.

If it was Hezbollah they would've fired more than 3-5 rockets. Looks like it was done independently. But nothing happens in southern Lebanon without the knowledge and passive consent of Hezbollah, which de-facto controls the area.

If anything, it could force Israel's hand and stop their rampage from going any further. Neither Israel or Lebanon want to start something.
post #122 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

Well, some group (no one knows yet) in Lebanon has started lobbing rockets into Northern Israel now.

Awesome, that means that maybe I will make some money - I just bought a bunch of oil yesterday (DXO).

If it gets to be a bit war maybe it will get us out of this recession...

[and yes, I am joking, I'm not quite that evil - but I did buy oil yesterday]
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
post #123 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1618978 View Post

Awesome, that means that maybe I will make some money - I just bought a bunch of oil yesterday (DXO).

If it gets to be a bit war maybe it will get us out of this recession...

[and yes, I am joking, I'm not quite that evil - but I did buy oil yesterday]

Israel responds with artillery, Hezbollah (if it is them) sees its chance, and suddenly this is a proxy war with Iran.

Worst case scenario.

That War Nerd is a genius sometimes...
post #124 of 303
A real war with Iran if Israel takes this opportunity to bomb the crap out of Iranian nuclear reactors. Obama may have some pretty interesting and hard choices to make in the first couple weeks of office. (this + the bankruptcy of GM, scheduled for Feb 7th or so).
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
post #125 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1618978 View Post

Awesome, that means that maybe I will make some money - I just bought a bunch of oil yesterday (DXO).

If you want to invest in oil futures, Titan's the way to go man, to infinity and beyond!
post #126 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

If you want to invest in oil futures, Titan's the way to go man, to infinity and beyond!

I'm saving up for a space elevator, but less than 1% of the $100B way there
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
post #127 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1618978 View Post

I'm saving up for a space elevator, but less than 1% of the $100B way there

Quick! Bring democracy to Titan!

Meanwhile...

Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child

The 10 year old girl was heading away from the Israeli army post, and at no point was she ever closer than 100m away. They even identified her as a 10 year old girl "scared to death" running away defensively. Despite all that, they shot her in the leg, walked up close and shot her twice in the head, then walked away only to turn around again and spray her body up with bullets until the magazine ran out. The guy that shot her was the Company Commander.

This article also mentions how Israel was officially caught lying in its public statements about the incident twice, first claiming the soldiers feared she was carrying a bomb, then claiming Israeli forces only identified her as a child after she was shot, both of which were proven as fabrications once the audio surfaced of them identifying her as a scared child running away before they had even fired a shot. This definitely should bring all official statements made by Israel into question after such deliberate and outright lies are being asserted publicly with a straight face until confronted with evidence.

Also, after killing the girl, the commander radios in saying "even if it's a three-year-old, needs to be killed."

Quote:
A subsequent investigation by the officer responsible for the Gaza strip, Major General Dan Harel, concluded that the captain had "not acted unethically".

Oh yeah, and he wasn't charged with murder.

Also...vinea...

Amnesty International: Israeli soldiers are now using Palestinian families as human shields

I'm reminded of this a few years ago...



And this in 2007...

Yes, BOTH do this. Does that still make it RIGHT?
post #128 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordkapp View Post

Just tell a few more lies.....a few more people die....but maybe enumbers can make a profit out of a few deaths....thats all that matters right? Profit and Margins...

Well -

A - I need more money, and
B - there are too many people in the world anyway, and
C - low oil price make global warming harder to stop, and
D - global warming will kill more people than Israel ever could

so it is a more complex situation than you make out.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
post #129 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordkapp View Post

Just tell a few more lies.....a few more people die....but maybe enumbers can make a profit out of a few deaths....thats all that matters right? Profit and Margins...

As you can see, that's e1618978's mantra..."Kill, baby, KILL!"
post #130 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordkapp View Post

Why should anyone take you seriously, when you cannot even truthfully represent what I wrote when you critique it.

Son, when you are older, perhaps you will have the conviction to stand up for what you have said. For now, I guess you can now try to deny writing what you did. Please point out where I was inaccurate in mentioning your statements.

To refresh you seemingly short term memory:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordkapp View Post

I propose they get the fuck off the land that has never belonged to them

It was never ever occupied throughout all history by the people illegally occupying it and claiming sovereignty over it now.

So, Jews never, ever lived, occupied and ruled what is now Israel? Just to be clear, this is what you are saying? Or are you saying that they did, but the people called jews today have no link to the jews of history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordkapp View Post

No they didn't and also like you say these people have no link either to the Jews of History.

So, by your own (really dumb) comments, you said the jews never lived in the area and further that the jews of today have no link to the jews of the past (even though they didn't occupy the land anyway).

Are you really so simple you cannot remember what you just wrote? It is either stupidity (obviously this plays a significant part) or cowardice to acknowledge your own beliefs. As I said, when you are older, perhaps you will stand up to your own convictions.

You really are just sad. Racist, hate filled, bigoted and confused comments not withstanding, more than anything, just sad.

"My 8th grade math teacher once said: "You can't help it if you're dumb, you are born that way. But stupid is self inflicted."" -Hiro. 

...sometimes it's both
Reply

"My 8th grade math teacher once said: "You can't help it if you're dumb, you are born that way. But stupid is self inflicted."" -Hiro. 

...sometimes it's both
Reply
post #131 of 303
I think Israel should buy Iceland and just move there.

And where would the 320,000 Icelanders go?

I'm not asking that question. The Israelis would though.

Well first they will put the Icelanders into little "territories." Then they will probably start to settle in those territories sparking a clash with the native Icelandic population.

In other words, anywhere these people go your gonna get the same shit. The question is why?

I know that Jews aren't evil people. This has no more to do with Judaism than terrorism has to do with Islam.

So what gives? My only answer is that this is being managed from the outside by the global cartel of overlords (and AIPAC, lest we keep forgetting). I know that has a crazy ring to it but at this point no other explanation makes sense.

I am not asserting that they have any kind of objective beyond massive profits for themselves.

But look at e1618978's comment:

Quote:
Well -

A - I need more money, and
B - there are too many people in the world anyway, and
C - low oil price make global warming harder to stop, and
D - global warming will kill more people than Israel ever could

so it is a more complex situation than you make out.

Clearly e1618978 is an evil 12 foot reptiloid from another dimension.
post #132 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordkapp View Post

Im sorry, this is a blatant unhinged ad-hom. In light of the kind of moderation we have had of late, enjoy your permaban. Have a nice day.

I know exactly what I have said, and I stand by every word of it.

Mr. 65 Post talking about the kind of moderation we have had of late...funny.

No attack was made on your, just putting your comments out for people to see in context.

Funny, you stand by your comments but deny making them. An odd way to stand by your convictions. maybe someday....

"My 8th grade math teacher once said: "You can't help it if you're dumb, you are born that way. But stupid is self inflicted."" -Hiro. 

...sometimes it's both
Reply

"My 8th grade math teacher once said: "You can't help it if you're dumb, you are born that way. But stupid is self inflicted."" -Hiro. 

...sometimes it's both
Reply
post #133 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

I think Israel should buy Iceland and just move there.

And where would the 320,000 Icelanders go?

I'm not asking that question. The Israelis would though.

Well first they will put the Icelanders into little "territories." Then they will probably start to settle in those territories sparking a clash with the native Icelandic population.

In other words, anywhere these people go your gonna get the same shit. The question is why?

I know that Jews aren't evil people. This has no more to do with Judaism than terrorism has to do with Islam.

So what gives? My only answer is that this is being managed from the outside by the global cartel of overlords (and AIPAC, lest we keep forgetting). I know that has a crazy ring to it but at this point no other explanation makes sense.

I am not asserting that they have any kind of objective beyond massive profits for themselves.

But look at e1618978's comment:



Clearly e1618978 is an evil 12 foot reptiloid from another dimension.

This isn't something that 'just happened' yesterday - The Iraq war and removal of Saddam, the complete demonization of Palestinian allies who wont succumb to US/Israeli agenda, the total buyout of other Middle Eastern countries friendly to Palestine with oil dollars, - this has all been planned for a very long time,

Slowly, Palestinians are being exterminated. People that believe in Jesus Christ. Exterminated by people who deny Jesus Christ.

This is all allowed to happen ironically, because a sizable fraction of Americans (44% at last count) believe that Jesus H is about to magically reappear at any time and whisk them away to utopia.

They will allow the slaughter of innocent men, women and children, because they think that Jesus is coming back to save them.

What the fuck would Jesus want to do with anyone who was so selfish to cheer the slaugher of innocents, because they believe that they will soon be going to heaven because of it???
post #134 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulkas View Post

Mr. 65 Post talking about the kind of moderation we have had of late...funny.

No attack was made on your, just putting your comments out for people to see in context.

Funny, you stand by your comments but deny making them. An odd way to stand by your convictions. maybe someday....

boring....
post #135 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordkapp View Post

Slowly, Palestinians are being exterminated. People that believe in Jesus Christ. Exterminated by people who deny Jesus Christ.

Well...?

Quote:
Muslim 75% (predominantly Sunni), Jewish 17%, Christian and other 8% (If East Jerusalem is included, then Jews account for some 20-25% of the West Bank's population)

Though your rant is sort of agreeable. I wasn't trying to make light of the situation.

But after watching scenes like this

...I run out of tears and rage.

I don't know how anyone would want to profit from this.
post #136 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

Well...?



Though your rant is sort of agreeable. I wasn't trying to make light of the situation.

But after watching scenes like this

...I run out of tears and rage.

I don't know how anyone would want to profit from this.

You do realise that Muslims hold Jesus Christ in the highest regard?
post #137 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler View Post

Fatah is more experienced with Israel but also way more corrupt, and its current leadership seems to be ready to give in on crucial palestinian rights.

There was a time when the PLO managed to reach out to Israel to make a comprehensive peace, when the PLO achieved to gain massive support and acceptance by the palestinians as a representative and negotiator for its rights.

But Israel didn't want peace with the palestinians and a secular PLO that was ready to negotiate and had the full support of the palestinians was seen as a much bigger threat than the uncompromising, militant PLO it had to deal with previously, which it could ignore and brandmark as a terrorist-organization and fight against it.

What did Israel do? It allowed an islamistic organization to grow roots in Gaza, which later formed Hamas, according to the longtested idea "divide and conquer". The logic was to give palestinians a religious alternative to the secular PLO, thus dividing the palestinians in the longrun and undermining their political appeal and will to come to a comprehensive peace-agreement.

Israel knew fully well due to its own history and religion that islamists would in contrast to seculars never agree to a compromised peace-agreement, and that while it bogged down the PLO in fruitless peace-negotiations, while robbing them of their land and ressources, causing palestinians to side with islamistic militants, which played into Israel's idea to portray palestinians as violent and disrupting peace-negotiations.

Nightcrawler

You do realize how illogical that argument is, right?

Step back for a second...

Do you believe the Palestinians want peace?

Do you believe the Israelis want peace?

(The answers are both yes)....

Now step forward... Palestinians went to Hamas because of a perceived blood feud with Israel. Israel did nothing to prevent that notion from being developed (and that is its fault), but it also doesn't have to accept being bombed by an organization whose entire existence is dependent on perpetual war with Israel. Israel is a stable entity, the Fatah lead west-bank is a stable entity, Hamas lead Gaza is at perpetual war.

and nordkapp.... you cannot fix history. all actions made to fix history create the wars of the future. accept history, learn from history, but do not try to make the ills of history right, it leads to more and more disasters...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
post #138 of 303
well I managed to score 2 more infractions for todays posts.

Note to self : "Grasshopper" and "Jew" are offensive
Im sure someone is just playing with me

so... has anyone managed to score more than that in one go?
post #139 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordkapp View Post

You do realise that Muslims hold Jesus Christ in the highest regard?

Dude, you don't want me to discuss religion.

Because it is the cause of all lies, hatred and bigotry wrapped around fairy tales.

What is even worse is when religious people credit their good intentions/actions on these fantastic fables and entities, when it is really them, humanity, that is and can be the practitioner of good for mankind.

But they all keep blessing and crediting all these miracles and goodwill to ghosts. Not logic or reason. That's what the fundamentalists/fanatics/misguided of ALL religions are afraid of.

Sad.

My opinion, and all I'll discuss on it here.
post #140 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

Clearly e1618978 is an evil 12 foot reptiloid from another dimension.



How do you find out how many infractions you have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordkapp View Post

Slowly, Palestinians are being exterminated. People that believe in Jesus Christ. Exterminated by people who deny Jesus Christ.

Not true. Jews believe that Jesus existed, but was not the messiah and not the son of god, just as the Muslims believe. Jews think he was just a pain in the butt troublemaker, and Muslims believe he was an important prophet, but besides that they have more or less the same position on Jesus (he existed, he is not son of god, he is not the messiah).
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
post #141 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordkapp View Post

well I managed to score 2 more infractions for todays posts.

Note to self : "Grasshopper" and "Jew" are offensive
Im sure someone is just playing with me

so... has anyone managed to score more than that in one go?

I've been getting damn close to it recently (ie trumptman). Been banned twice, I think.
post #142 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulkas View Post

Mr. 65 Post talking about the kind of moderation we have had of late...funny.

Nord = north
kapp = ...
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #143 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1618978 View Post



How do you find out how many infractions you have?

You know I was kidding. I'm pretty sure you're a warm-blooded dinosaur.

I got that reptiloid description from this quote from Alan (Watchmen) Moore:

Quote:
The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy or the grey aliens or the 12 foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control. The truth is more frightening, nobody is in control. The world is rudderless.

Infractions can be viewed I believe in the User CP feature of this wonderful forum.
post #144 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1618978 View Post



How do you find out how many infractions you have?



Not true. Jews believe that Jesus existed, but was not the messiah and not the son of god, just as the Muslims believe. Jews think he was just a pain in the butt troublemaker, and Muslims believe he was an important prophet, but besides that they have more or less the same position on Jesus (he existed, he is not son of god, he is not the messiah).

How can we have a discussion when people read into statements whatever they feel like?

I clearly said. "Exterminated by people who deny Jesus Christ"

Therefore my statement is true.

It should be a bloody infraction for blatant misrepresentation.
post #145 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Nord = north
kapp = ...

cape. Its a place in Norway. North Norway funnily enough.
post #146 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Nord = north
kapp = ...

I think he is named after a northern part of Norway. The seats in my car have the same name, because they are the color of the seas there.

http://kjelstrup.homelinux.com/kris/...terior%20I.jpg
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
post #147 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

You know I was kidding. I'm pretty sure you're a warm-blooded dinosaur.

oh - sorry, that was just unfortunate text placement. I wasn't suggesting that you should get an infraction, it was an entirely separate question. I don't have any infractions yet, which probably makes me the most obnoxious person with zero infractions. At least I can't find any in userCP.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
post #148 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordkapp View Post

How can we have a discussion when people read into statements whatever they feel like?

I clearly said. "Exterminated by people who deny Jesus Christ"

Therefore my statement is true.

It should be a bloody infraction for blatant misrepresentation.

More to the point is what's the relevance of the fact that jews deny the christian savior?
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
post #149 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordkapp View Post

I clearly said. "Exterminated by people who deny Jesus Christ"

Define "Deny" mr clinton! Do you mean

Deny he is the son of god
Deny he existed
Deny he rose from the dead
what do you mean? I am still right no matter what you answer, I think.
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
45 2a3 300b 211 845 833
Reply
post #150 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordkapp View Post

cape. Its a place in Norway. North Norway funnily enough.

And here I was thinking it meant something like "gate."
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #151 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

More to the point is what's the relevance of the fact that jews deny the christian savior?

The point was not that Jews deny Jesus, but that in order for the fundies of America (who finance and politically enable Israels' genocidal acts) to get a jump up on the queue into heaven - they have sided with non-believers who are slaughtering their own kind.

Then they're stupid enough to wage perpetual war on believers of Jesus Christ (Muslims), because they dont like Islamic interpretation.

American Christians are so desperate for Israel to be a physical place because of this ridiculous Rapture Theory, that they are prepared to finance and support enormous amounts of unhinged evil deeds to get into heaven.

Im sure those pearly gates will be slammed in their face.

Im also sure that both "Rapture" and the Creationist bollocks, were Zionist schemes to enslave the souls and minds of the American public - and more importantly, thus securing the political, militaristic and financial might of the most powerful nation in the world to achieve their ends
post #152 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by e1618978 View Post

Define "Deny" mr clinton! Do you mean

Deny he is the son of god
Deny he existed
Deny he rose from the dead
what do you mean? I am still right no matter what you answer, I think.

I meant it in obvious context of what we are discussing!
post #153 of 303
Oh well, religious flame war*...goodbye for now...

* how many wars start...
post #154 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

Oh well, religious flame war*...goodbye for now...

* how many wars start...

Just like the one we are discussing....People justifying killing people because of Astrology.
post #155 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

And here I was thinking it meant something like "gate."

Maybe you are right. Doesn't make a lot of sense. Why would he be running another alias when the other is still active? Does he ever post from both into the same threads to back himself up? I guess that is one way to get support for your comments.

"My 8th grade math teacher once said: "You can't help it if you're dumb, you are born that way. But stupid is self inflicted."" -Hiro. 

...sometimes it's both
Reply

"My 8th grade math teacher once said: "You can't help it if you're dumb, you are born that way. But stupid is self inflicted."" -Hiro. 

...sometimes it's both
Reply
post #156 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by nordkapp View Post

The point was not that Jews deny Jesus, but that in order for the fundies of America (who finance and politically enable Israels' genocidal acts) to get a jump up on the queue into heaven - they have sided with non-believers who are slaughtering their own kind.

Then they're stupid enough to wage perpetual war on believers of Jesus Christ (Muslims), because they dont like Islamic interpretation.

Pretty much it in a nutshell.
post #157 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulkas View Post

This is not what nordkapp is claiming. He is stating that there never was a jewish presence in the area, never was jewish people at all and the the jews of today are simply liars in their claim to be jews at all.

It is hard to say exactly what Nordkapp is saying, it really is incoherent, but I think he is claiming Solomon's empire was mythical. On what evidence he is basing that I have no clue, but given his preamble to that point, probably not much.

Maybe if we gave the whole area back to the Caananites that would be the solution.
post #158 of 303
Duped post.
post #159 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulkas View Post

Maybe you are right. Doesn't make a lot of sense. Why would he be running another alias when the other is still active? Does he ever post from both into the same threads to back himself up? I guess that is one way to get support for your comments.

It really aint a secret. In my very first post under the alais, I told everyone who I was.

The reason I had to use an alais, is only because there are people here who for whatever reason didn't understand that I was only messing around and that infact was not intended as malicious or personal...which sadly still seems to be the case today.
post #160 of 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by gastroboy View Post

It is hard to say exactly what Nordkapp is saying, it really is incoherent, but I think he is claiming Solomon's empire was mythical.

Its not a secret that Solomons empire (and his temple) is mythical and/or spiritual, you just have to be bothered to shake off the 'programming' you are given from birth and spend alot of time trying to get to the bottom of the matter.

I did it because I cared enough to want to know the truth - if you want to know the truth, you could do it aswell.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Call for retaliation