Add to this President Tom and company charging three Iranian-Americans with spying, and their recent detention of the Brits. Now let's review:
1. Iran defies UN mandates on its nuke program
2. Iran takes British hostages
3. President Tom repeatedly calls for Israel's destruction.
4. Iran charges civilains with espionage, detains them.
5. Iran funds anti-US forces in Iraq, kidnaps US soldiers.
Let me say it again: I don't want a war. I really don't. But I think we're going to have no choice very soon. President Tom cannot be allowed to do what he is doing. I know many here on the boards are so distrustful of the Bush Adiministration and opposed to war that you'll disagree. But look at the situation. Something has to give. We, the Western World, cannot allow this maniac to develop the bomb. He must be stopped. Clearly diplomacy is not only failing, it is a joke to the Iranians.
We're going to have to do this the hard way. Just my opinion. If you disagree, I'd be interested to know why specifically...and what solutions you propose.