or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Servers are very slow to respond

Servers are very slow to respond

post #1 of 4
Null.
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

I assume they are being hammered with pre-WWDC traffic, but it's taking almost a minute, sometimes longer than a minute and a half to load any page in the forums. Any chance of an upgrade to the servers?

Sebastian

For me this site is very responsive, don't think it's servers fault. Do you have problems with any other site?
post #3 of 4
Null.
post #4 of 4
Null.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Servers are very slow to respond