or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Is there anywhere I can test out an IPhone?

Is there anywhere I can test out an IPhone?

post #1 of 8
I'm looking to test out an IPhone for a few hours before the release date. Is there anywhere I could do this? I know a few reporters got their hands on one to review, who should I get in contact with?
post #2 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by qqqqqq View Post

I'm looking to test out an IPhone for a few hours before the release date. Is there anywhere I could do this? I know a few reporters got their hands on one to review, who should I get in contact with?

You're kidding right? Call Walt Mossberg...or Steve jobs.

Good luck with that.

--DotComCTO
post #3 of 8
Why do I get the feeling this was a current member that was embarrassed with his question and made up a new name in order to save themself from ridicule?
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #4 of 8
probably Ireland.
post #5 of 8
I've got I can let you play with for a few hours. I'm an African prince who needs $10,000 US dollars to get to America. I'll bring it with me if you deposit the money in my bank account.
post #6 of 8
Well at least you're not the foreign exchange student in Nigeria who needs to buy my laptop for research...
post #7 of 8
post #8 of 8
Sure, just get a job at Apple like Mikey.... http://www.flickr.com/photos/chasingfun/545103004/
When they said "Think Different", I ran with it.
When they said "Think Different", I ran with it.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Is there anywhere I can test out an IPhone?