or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › IPhone Online

IPhone Online

post #1 of 5
Hey guys I just wanted to know if the iPhone will be available for purchase online on June 29 or would I have to go into an apple retail store or AT&T store?
God is Love
God is Love
post #2 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muchisgiven View Post

Hey guys I just wanted to know if the iPhone will be available for purchase online on June 29 or would I have to go into an apple retail store or AT&T store?

Apple says you can get it from their site.
Apple.com and ATT.com/wireless

I have another question though. On Apple's site it says "also available at select AT&T stores," does anyone know what this means, other than the obvious?
"Impossible is the opposite of possible." -Herbert Hoover
post #3 of 5
It will really suck if I have to wait until 6:00 pm to make an order for the iphone...I was planning on doing it early Friday morning...which is payday
God is Love
God is Love
post #4 of 5
Yah, it's going to be interesting how everything will workout. I really wish AT&T would open up and let us know about what's going on. It's beyond the point of secrecy, it's advertising and information time now, let's get a movin'.

But I'm not bitter.

-Matt
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattRebs View Post

Apple says you can get it from their site.
Apple.com and ATT.com/wireless

I have another question though. On Apple's site it says "also available at select AT&T stores," does anyone know what this means, other than the obvious?

The iPhone will initially only be available online at the Apple online store, not the AT&T site.
Select AT&T Stores means the corporate stores only.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › IPhone Online