or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Catch-all Forum

Catch-all Forum

post #1 of 5
I think the ipod/iphone/appletv/applefarts forum should be broken out into individual forums. I had to go back 4 pages before I found an iPod post...
post #2 of 5
Null.
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
post #3 of 5
I'm thinking that with the direction Apple is taking its products -- as indicated by Apple.com's latest reconfiguration, some of the forums here should be reconsidered.

If nothing else, I do agree that iPhone is a big enough deal to have its own forum at this point.
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoNut View Post

I'm thinking that with the direction Apple is taking its products -- as indicated by Apple.com's latest reconfiguration, some of the forums here should be reconsidered.

If nothing else, I do agree that iPhone is a big enough deal to have its own forum at this point.

I'll give it some thought!
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #5 of 5
Since this is the Catch all Forum, I guess it's okay to use it for oddball questions.

I would like to read posts from botton to top rather than top to bottom as it is now. Is there a way to do that?

I've noticed that, at times, the newest posts are on the 1st page of a thread and some are on the last page. How do you know which is which so you don't go to the wrong one at first?

The term IMO is used a lot in posts. What does it mean? In another area of my life, I have used IMI meaning "In Most (or many) Instances". Is that close?
ADS
ADS
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Catch-all Forum