or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Carrying a firearm when going to get an iPhone ?!?!

Carrying a firearm when going to get an iPhone ?!?!

post #1 of 7
With all the craziness Ive been reading Im going to be carrying a SigSauer P228 w/ Ranger-T expanding 9 mms.with one already in the chamber.

Anyone else with a CCW going to be doing the same?
Report employers of illegal aliens at (866) DHS-2ICE
post #2 of 7
post #3 of 7
"Uh....hello? Homeland Security?"

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacillus View Post

With all the craziness Ive been reading Im going to be carrying a SigSauer P228 w/ Ranger-T expanding 9 mms.with one already in the chamber.

Anyone else with a CCW going to be doing the same?

If you put it in your pocket in public you wont need to have any protection, let alone an imaginary gun.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

If you put it in your pocket in public you wont need to have any protection, let alone an imaginary gun.

Yea, I just conjured this from my mind (its my imaginary gun)…

Now on topic: Any time something like this is released, it attracts crumb-bums that will look to relieve you of your new toy, so they can make a quick buck off it. Look at the PS3 launch – it was crazy. I expect no less, and I’ll be packing when I go get mine. If you can, I suggest you do the same.
post #6 of 7
Quote:

With all the craziness Ive been reading...

Yeah... There's a lot of that going around...
post #7 of 7
Quote:

-snip-

Dude. Seriously. We are called Mac freaks often enough. Please don't add to it.
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
I never get tired of being right all the time... but I do get tired of having to prove it to you again and again.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Carrying a firearm when going to get an iPhone ?!?!