or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › PLEASE can we have separate forum for iPhone??

PLEASE can we have separate forum for iPhone??

post #1 of 7
Come on, 7 pages of posts in three days about iPhone! Those of us who just want iPod info, etc. don't want to have to wade through all the iPhone chatter! Please separate the forums and give the iPhon-ers their own forum, and give us iPodders back ours!

Thanks for listening!
Mary
Mary
post #2 of 7
I second wholeheartedly.
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #3 of 7
Or just delete them?

I think we all expected it but it's getting really tiresome. We've had hardly anything but iphone stuff since January and we're only at the stage where people are getting them and using them. It'll be at least two months before things die down so it needs contained.
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

Or just delete them?

I think we all expected it but it's getting really tiresome. We've had hardly anything but iphone stuff since January and we're only at the stage where people are getting them and using them. It'll be at least two months before things die down so it needs contained.

It makes sense seeing as Apple distinguishes between iPod and iPhone on THEIR website navigation.
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by skybolt View Post

Come on, 7 pages of posts in three days about iPhone! Those of us who just want iPod info, etc. don't want to have to wade through all the iPhone chatter! Please separate the forums and give the iPhon-ers their own forum, and give us iPodders back ours!

Thanks for listening!

Yes.

Done.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #6 of 7
Thanks!
post #7 of 7
Thanks!!!!
Mary
Mary
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › PLEASE can we have separate forum for iPhone??