or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Need help!

Need help!

post #1 of 6
i am in a hurry to look for iphon video converter for mac users! my brother bought an iphon for me,but now i could not use it,just cause i could not fine one convertion software to help me put my favorite songs to it. i would be appreciated if you could give me any advice in your convenient time. thanks!
post #2 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andylee View Post

i am in a hurry to look for iphon video converter for mac users! my brother bought an iphon for me,but now i could not use it,just cause i could not fine one convertion software to help me put my favorite songs to it. i would be appreciated if you could give me any advice in your convenient time. thanks!

Wait, are you looking a way to get video, or music onto your iPhone?

Quote:

... iphon video converter for mac users... ...convertion software to help me put my favorite songs to it...

For video, most people will recommend Handbrake.

For audio, so long as you're music is mp3 or aac (not Microsoft's wma!), music should not be a problem.

You must use iTunes to load your iPhone (but you probably knew that already) with video or audio that is already on your computer: use iTunes to rip your CDs and Handbrake to rip your DVDs; or download videos/songs from the iTunes store.
post #3 of 6
Quote:

hey, i prefer to recommend you have a try on xilisoft iphone video converter for mac.
mac iphone video converter can convert iPhone music MP3, WAV, M4A from popular music files.It can also extract audio from movies or music video and convert to iPhone music MP3. what's more, before you buy, you are given to 5 nimutes to have a try. i think that is equal for our users.
post #4 of 6
What is this, a spam festival?

Anyway, for converting video all the cool kids use VisualHub.

All the power of ffmpegx, without the smashing head against desk part.

v1.26 added iPhone presets.
post #5 of 6
thank u for all of good ideas, expecially for ive_shine! i have gone to xilisoft website and tried mac iphone video converter,but i found aother software, xilisoft ipod video converter for mac which can not only do as mac iphone dose but also have many other functions. and there are at the same price. so, i purchased xilisoft ipod video converter for mac. any way thank you all the same.
post #6 of 6
I got exciting news about Xilisoft!

Xilisoft has recently released YouTube Video Converter to download videos from YouTube.com and convert YouTube videos to other video formats.
On xili website it says: With its "downloading + converting" one-step solution, we could easily download FLV videos from YouTube to play on your iPod, PSP, mobile phone, Apple TV, Zune, iPhone etc.

I just tried it and it is very incredible. tell you, it is 14 days trial.

You can find it here: http://www.xilisoft.com/youtube-video-converter.html
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Need help!