or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › If the next iPod has wireless, I'll eat my hat.

If the next iPod has wireless, I'll eat my hat.

post #1 of 2
The next iPod won't have wifi. Bluetooth, maybe. Wireless charging, maybe (probably not). Full screen and multitouch? I'd be willing to bet. But wifi? Absolutely not. I don't think Apple would cannibalize the iPhone by incorporating the most breakthrough features into the iPod. There won't be an integrated mic or speaker, you won't be able to make skype calls, and you won't be able to look for a seafood restaurant. It WON'T HAPPEN, at least not with the 6G.

Anyone have a reason why they would incorporate this into the next iPod? I'd like to hear it.
post #2 of 2
Null.
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › If the next iPod has wireless, I'll eat my hat.