or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Missing iPhone Feature...

Missing iPhone Feature...

post #1 of 4
I haven't read anything about the missing mail feature from Steve's keynote in Jan '07. If you look at the keynote mail could be viewed as a split screen like a desktop but the current iPhone does not allow this option. I wonder what awaits and what features will be added or changed.

Also why are there so many sites reviewing the phone with a negative approach in regards to not having a easily accessible sim card?
post #2 of 4
Could a Mod change the title to "Features" as I meant to mention the fact that Steve also said you would be able to sync notes to the iPhone which is now not a current feature.

Also the ring-tones tab but I know that has been discussed already.
post #3 of 4
Being the both were previously mentioned they probably were not ready for prime time at the time of launch so they will most likely be addressed with an update along with some other things.
onlooker

http://www.apple.com/feedback/macpro.html
onlooker

http://www.apple.com/feedback/macpro.html
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDPayne View Post

lso why are there so many sites reviewing the phone with a negative approach in regards to not having a easily accessible sim card?

The SIM card seems awfully easy to get at for me. Although most (all? all except the latest?) other SIM cards won't work in the iPhone, after my iPhone was activated I was able to pull out its SIM and stick that SIM in my old Windows Mobile phone, and that phone worked just fine with SIM card from the iPhone, including EDGE data service for things like web browsing.
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
We were once so close to heaven
Peter came out and gave us medals
Declaring us the nicest of the damned -- They Might Be Giants          See the stars at skyviewcafe.com
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Missing iPhone Feature...