or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Just got a terrific scare with iPhone

Just got a terrific scare with iPhone - Page 2

post #41 of 63
Yes please lighten up, have a drink

Seriously people who drink are much easier going than the ones that despise people that do drink.

U asked a question, someone went funny on that, so what?
U got answers, even though U found the answer yourself.

Really there's no reason to freak out like this, not about the phone & not about the joke...
Shit Happens
Shit Happens
post #42 of 63
iPhone? Did someone mention iPhone?
"Run faster. History is a constant race between invention and catastrophe. Education helps but it is never enough. You must also run." Leto Atreides II
"Run faster. History is a constant race between invention and catastrophe. Education helps but it is never enough. You must also run." Leto Atreides II
post #43 of 63
deleted.
post #44 of 63
that guy is unbelievable
post #45 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHansen726 View Post

I don't drink alcohol! I'm sorry that you do to the extent that it clouds your judgement and reality. You must have been drinking when you replied to my posting. I hope you don't drive when you are drunk. When you are drunk, please don't reply to posts, especially when people have a concern or question. I came for help, not insults. You don't know me and yet did not take my concern seriously. You assumed my concern was the result of drinking. This is insulting!

Wait a darn minute, I drink from time to time and I had the clarity to hold onto that extra 600$ that was burning a hole in my pocket...alcohaul isnt the only cause of bad judgment...lust is as much of a "sin" as drunkenness...so the first two posts in this thread are evil and forever damned to hell!

SEE YA THERE!

(removes toung from cheak)
You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
You can't quantify how much I don't care -- Bob Kevoian of the Bob and Tom Show.
post #46 of 63
Just wanted to let you all know, I am offended at how entertaining this thread turned out.
post #47 of 63
I am offended that there are no Polish Jokes being told. What do those island dwellers have that we pollacks don't?
Crying? No, I am not crying. I am sweating through my eyes.
Crying? No, I am not crying. I am sweating through my eyes.
post #48 of 63
I'm offended that I'm not really offended.
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #49 of 63
Wow! I guess he was offended. It now says he is NOT a Registered User under his name.

Did he just delete his account somehow? You people are soooo cruel.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

post #50 of 63
Quote:

I had just turned on my iPhone and went and checked the weather and then to see if I had any phone messages and then I went to check email and nothing worked. Then I noticed the notes button was out of position and other buttons on the side edges seemed to have part off the screen. None of the buttons responded and I could not power off. I tried pressing the home button and the sleep button, but that wasn't working. I kept pressing them and it finally seemed to reboot. Everything now seems fine, but this has me worried and scared me when everything was none responsive and screen appeared funny. Any help?

This thread was too funny. You may want to check out the cop who made brownies for a laugh when he thought he was dead.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/m...nies_51807.php
post #51 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstone View Post

Wow! I guess he was offended. It now says he is NOT a Registered User under his name.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #52 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Fan2122 View Post

This thread was too funny. You may want to check out the cop who made brownies for a laugh when he thought he was dead.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/m...nies_51807.php

Check it, son.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #53 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post

Hey I have a TI-85 too. I should call you sometime!

Shouldn't you use an HP-48 GX? That is what I have. Dude, TI's are like Windows, they suck.
Hard-Core.
Hard-Core.
post #54 of 63
I've never been on this message board before. But that doesn't mean that I don't exist!! I'm so offended at the fact I wasn't called on my "2 cans and a bit of string" phone!! No one sent me a pigeon, or sounded the drums over the hills. Threads like this need to make the news people.

Ok I'll cut you some slack, I'm sure it won't happen again. We'll just put it down to the drugs and drink. mmmmmmmmmm..... Drink!

People like umBop HHansen726, need to be lifted aloft. High above our heads, on a gleaming shiny white pedastal, so "everyone" can point and laugh.

Now... I hope we are clear on this.

Now you all have a nice day now.
post #55 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by aplnub View Post

Shouldn't you use an HP-48 GX? That is what I have. Dude, TI's are like Windows, they suck.

I tried an HPphone last night after a couple brewskies ... but that damned reverse polish dialing threw me.
post #56 of 63
Quote:

I have a great sense of humor, except when people make a personal attack on me. I take pride in the fact that I don't drink and found the comment about drinking offensive. AppleCare will do nothing until it happens again.

Well whatever you are smoking, snorting, or injecting has left you quite grumpy and sad in the pants. Cheer up emo kid and have some fun. He was playing around.
post #57 of 63
This thread needs to die.

Stop refreshing this thread with new posts...
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #58 of 63
Okay. I'll stop.
post #59 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstone View Post

He asked and I obliged.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #60 of 63
Ouch. I guess we really did offend him by mercilessly telling him not to be so easily offended, over and over and over again. I feel like I should feel bad.

But I don't. I'm sure there's a nice forum of strict teetotallers (sp?) out there somewhere, just waiting to be nice to HHansen.
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
post #61 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychester View Post

Ouch. I guess we really did offend him by mercilessly telling him not to be so easily offended, over and over and over again. I feel like I should feel bad.

But I don't. I'm sure there's a nice forum of strict teetotallers (sp?) out there somewhere, just waiting to be nice to HHansen.

I did tell him that the internet can be a scary place. He didn't think it should be.
post #62 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

Check it, son.

it.... it.... won't let me view it because I'm "under 18". why should they.... what do they.... my business.... church... watchdog....
post #63 of 63
Cocaine coupled with iPhone usage?

NOW I understand why Apple splurged on the glass screen!

~gtd
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Just got a terrific scare with iPhone