or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Best case/skin and how to disable iPhoto from opening?

Best case/skin and how to disable iPhoto from opening?

post #1 of 7
As the title says...

Im looking for the best case or skin for my iphone. How is the one from bestskins.com?

Also, whenever I plug my iPhone in iPhoto opens and is quite annoying. How do I disable this?

Thanks.
post #2 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtpeper View Post

Also, whenever I plug my iPhone in iPhoto opens and is quite annoying. How do I disable this?

To choose the application that opens:
1. Make sure no cameras are connected to your computer.
2. Open Image Capture (in your Applications folder).
3. Choose Image Capture > Preferences.
4. Click General at the top of the Preferences window and choose an application from the pop-up menu.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtpeper View Post

As the title says...

Im looking for the best case or skin for my iphone. How is the one from bestskins.com?

Thanks.

look up www.marware.com I like their options the best. Wish you well, tutumiles1
post #4 of 7
post #5 of 7
I know there have been a lot of problems with the incase scratching the chrome finish, does the TUFFWRAP have the same problem? can anyone that has this case comment on it?
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post

I think this one is pretty bad-ass.

They should've wiped down the iPhone screen before the product shot.
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBG4 Dude View Post

They should've wiped down the iPhone screen before the product shot.

Yeah, looks like they had to photoshop the tree reflection back a bit as it was likely way too distracting.

m

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Best case/skin and how to disable iPhoto from opening?