or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Best case/skin and how to disable iPhoto from opening?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best case/skin and how to disable iPhoto from opening?

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
As the title says...

Im looking for the best case or skin for my iphone. How is the one from bestskins.com?

Also, whenever I plug my iPhone in iPhoto opens and is quite annoying. How do I disable this?

Thanks.
post #2 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtpeper View Post

Also, whenever I plug my iPhone in iPhoto opens and is quite annoying. How do I disable this?

To choose the application that opens:
1. Make sure no cameras are connected to your computer.
2. Open Image Capture (in your Applications folder).
3. Choose Image Capture > Preferences.
4. Click General at the top of the Preferences window and choose an application from the pop-up menu.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtpeper View Post

As the title says...

Im looking for the best case or skin for my iphone. How is the one from bestskins.com?

Also, whenever I plug my iPhone in iPhoto opens and is quite annoying. How do I disable this?

Thanks.

look up www.marware.com I like their options the best. Wish you well, tutumiles1
post #4 of 7
post #5 of 7
I know there have been a lot of problems with the incase scratching the chrome finish, does the TUFFWRAP have the same problem? can anyone that has this case comment on it?
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post

I think this one is pretty bad-ass.


They should've wiped down the iPhone screen before the product shot.
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBG4 Dude View Post

They should've wiped down the iPhone screen before the product shot.

Yeah, looks like they had to photoshop the tree reflection back a bit as it was likely way too distracting.

m

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Best case/skin and how to disable iPhoto from opening?