or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Introducing Molly

Introducing Molly - Page 4

post #121 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by adda

And no, Chester, I'm not ignoring Bob's penis

Bob says: Of course not. How could you? It's positively enormous!

He adds: But what about My Other Song. I'm a recording artist now, damn you! How dare you treat me so shabbily!

midwinter, he'd like to know if Molly tilts her head in that ever-so fetching and bewildered way dogs do when she listens to it. He finds the bitches irresistible when they do that. He also says to tell her he'd like to sniff her quaint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 709

I immediately conjured a story in my head about how Fozzie Bear had to enter the Witness Protection Program

Of course! Fozzie........Friday. Coincidence? I think not. I'm pretty sure The Golden Doodle was the other muppets' off-camera nickname for Fozzie. It's all starting to make sense........
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
post #122 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychester View Post

midwinter, he'd like to know if Molly tilts her head in that ever-so fetching and bewildered way dogs do when she listens to it. He finds the bitches irresistible when they do that. He also says to tell her he'd like to sniff her quaint.

Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #123 of 136
Bob says: Rowr!

Ooops! Wrong species. What he meant was.........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
post #124 of 136
*bump*

post #125 of 136
Hey your dog is really beautiful, I wish I could also have this kind. but my wife hate pets :"( lolz
post #126 of 136
The Regard of Flight

post #127 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

The Regard of Flight

Beautiful. Fly, Molly, fly!

I got to see Bill Irwin (a Bay Area boy) do that piece quite a few years ago- amazing.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #128 of 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

I got to see Bill Irwin (a Bay Area boy) do that piece quite a few years ago- amazing.

A couple of days ago, an old friend of mine asked me if I liked the Decemberists. I replied "How much would you hate me if I told you I saw them 3 years ago in a dive in SLC with about 300 people?"

I now officially hate you.
post #129 of 136
Doggie emergency at 8 am. By 8.45, I'm pounding through the park with Bob in his bag all still and shivery and clingy (Bob, that is), balling my eyes out because I'm convinced I should have got him to the vet sooner, that the poor little tyke is at death's door and that it's all my fault. Prior to that, he'd been pacing the house, crying and obviously in severe pain but with no outward sign of injury.

Much to my vet's amusement given my state upon arrival, we were soon reassured that it was a bit of doggie back arthritis and after a shot of cortisone he was, while not entirely as right as rain, much improved and is now more or less his old self, if a little stiff.

It was horrible. I hate it that they can't tell you where it hurts.
post #130 of 136
Molly turned a year old last week, so I took her to the lake. Her first experience "swimming."

Watching her struggle with her obsessive need to fetch versus her fear of the water was pretty funny. She did great, and even swam a little at one point. The interesting thing is that now her attitude toward water is totally changed. Now, on our hikes, she plays in the streams we cross, whereas before, she just ignored them.
post #131 of 136
Oh goody. No doubt she adheres to the First Rule of Doggy Etiquette. To wit:

Where a human bean is within eye sight of a wet dog, said dog must make every effort to shake themselves as close to said human as caninely possible, such that said human might also enjoy said dog's watery pleasures.

Extra points awarded for muddy paw prints left on articles of light coloured clothing.

Edit: I see Molly has failed to notice the Son of Nessie looming up out of the lake behind her. I assume she didn't become lunch.
post #132 of 136
Resolved: I shall procure a cat and name it Freddy/Freddie.
post #133 of 136
At the second hole.

post #134 of 136
where's the dog?
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #135 of 136
Hehe. That's the top of her head in the lower right corner.
post #136 of 136
A picture from Inauguration Day morning.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Introducing Molly