or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › A Conversation In Song Titles

A Conversation In Song Titles - Page 4

post #121 of 186
Null.
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
<(=_=)> (>=_=)> <(=_=<) ^(=_=^) (^=_=)^ ^(=_=)^ +(=_=)+
Þ & þ are called "Thorn" & þey represent þe sound you've associated "th" wiþ since þe 13þ or 14þ century. I'm bringing it back.
post #122 of 186
Tell Me When Did Things Go So Wrong (Smithereens)

Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
post #123 of 186
post #124 of 186
I Give Up (Heart)

post #125 of 186
Null.
post #126 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

Just Stop (Disturbed)
Walk Away (DropKick Murphys)
Time to Go (DropKick Murphys)
This Moment (Disturbed)
Game Over (Nobuo Uematsu)

Sebastian

"The End"? (the Doors")
"The Final Cut"? (Pink Floyd)
"Don't Stop"! (Fleetwood Mac)
"Don't Stop Believin'"! (Journey)
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #127 of 186
Null.
post #128 of 186
"The Man Comes Around"! (Johnny Cash)
post #129 of 186
Null.
post #130 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewis View Post

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow (The Ramones)

Sebastian

"I hope tomorrow is like today" (Guster)
post #131 of 186
Null.
post #132 of 186
Crazy (Widespread Panic)

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #133 of 186
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #134 of 186
Toys in the Attic (Barry Manilow)

post #135 of 186
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #136 of 186
Misguided Angel -Cowboy Junkies

post #137 of 186
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #138 of 186
Angels With Dirty Faces -Los Lobos

post #139 of 186
Null.
post #140 of 186
Don't Know Why -Norah Jones

post #141 of 186
Null.
post #142 of 186
eye
bee
BEE
eye
bee
BEE
post #143 of 186
Null.
post #144 of 186
"I'm On Fire" (Bruce Springsteen)

That'll teach me to go around having kinky sex with dragons.........
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
post #145 of 186
Wade In The Water -The Blind Boys Of Alabama

post #146 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmz View Post

Wade In The Water -The Blind Boys Of Alabama

Born On the Bayou - CCR
post #147 of 186
Down By The Seaside -Led Zeppelin

post #148 of 186
Quote:

Down By The Seaside -Led Zeppelin

"Can't Find My Way Home" (Blind Faith)
post #149 of 186
Waitin' For The Bus -ZZ Top

post #150 of 186
Quote:

Waitin' For The Bus -ZZ Top

"Bus Stop"? (The Hollies)*

* DAMN YOU DMZ, NOW I'VE GOT THIS SONG IN MY HEAD.

/me wanders off, humming...Bus stop, wet day, she's there, I say / Please share my umbrella / Bus stop, bus goes, she stays, love grows / Under my umbrella
post #151 of 186
Secret Journey -The Police

post #152 of 186
Quote:

Secret Journey -The Police

"Secret Marriage"? (Sting)
post #153 of 186
Mad Mission -Patty Griffin

post #154 of 186
Quote:

Mad Mission -Patty Griffin

"Long Ride Home"? (Patty Griffin)
post #155 of 186
Too Soon To Tell -Bonnie Raitt

post #156 of 186
Quote:

Too Soon To Tell -Bonnie Raitt

"Five more hours"? (Gabe Dixon Band)

"Five Long Years"? (Eric Clapton)
post #157 of 186
One of These Nights -Eagles

post #158 of 186
Quote:

One of These Nights -Eagles

"Mighty Dark to Travel"! (Ricky Skaggs)
post #159 of 186
Straight Into Darkness -Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

post #160 of 186
Quote:

Straight Into Darkness -Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

"Darkest Hour is Just Before the Dawn" (Emmylou Harris)
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › A Conversation In Song Titles