or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › A Conversation In Song Titles

A Conversation In Song Titles - Page 5

post #161 of 186
Night Flight -Led Zeppelin

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #162 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmz View Post

Night Flight -Led Zeppelin

"This Flight Tonight"? (Joni Mitchell) "In the Air Tonight"? (Phil Collins)
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #163 of 186
Goin' Down To Mexico -ZZ Top

post #164 of 186
"Bye Bye Love" (Everley Bros)

"Walk and Don't Look Back" (Pete Tosh & Mick Jagger)
Tomorrow shall be love for the loveless;
And for the lover, tomorrow shall be love.
post #165 of 186
"Fare thee well"! (Indigo Girls)
post #166 of 186
Come Fly With Me -Frank Sinatra

post #167 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmz View Post

Come Fly With Me -Frank Sinatra

"Like a Virgin"? (Madonna)
post #168 of 186
Let's Go! -Wang Chung

post #169 of 186
"Are You Old Enough?" (Dragon)

Kicking things back into action.

Didn't know what had happened until your edit dmz. You've become a real wiz at this.
post #170 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychester View Post

"Are You Old Enough?" (Dragon)

Kicking things back into action.

Didn't know what had happened until your edit dmz. You've become a real wiz at this.

"Hey Nineteen!" (Steely Dan)
post #171 of 186
"Kid" (The Pretenders)
post #172 of 186
Quote:

"Kid" (The Pretenders)

"I taught myself how to grow old" (Ryan Adams)
post #173 of 186
"Nothin' But Time" (Jackson Browne)
post #174 of 186
Quote:

"Nothin' But Time" (Jackson Browne)

"For everyman"? (Jackson Browne)
post #175 of 186
Ask For Janice The Beastie Boys When I'm Sixty-Four The Beatles Because The Beatles When I Grow Up Garbage I want to be the boy to warm your mother's heart The White Stripes
peve

and by the way...
no. english is not my native language.
peve

and by the way...
post #176 of 186
It Ain't Easy David Bowie To Be With You The Mavericks When The Saints Go Marching' In Louis Armstrong And The Beat Goes On The Whispers

I Will Refuse Ministry To Wish Impossible Things The Cure until it sleeps metallica And So I Know Stone Temple Pilots That's Amore Frank Sinatra
peve

and by the way...
peve

and by the way...
post #177 of 186
Um, Peve?

"Come Talk to Me" (Peter Gabriel). "Talking is good" (Animal Logic). "People Gonna Talk" (James Hunter).
post #178 of 186
But Not Tonight, Depeche Mode Because The Beatles Tomorrow Clawfinger I Will The Beatles Kill The Band From Dusk Till Dawn

I Do Not Want This - Nine Inch Nails I'm Not Afraid Skunk Anansie To Get Down Timo Maas Only Nine Inch Nails Living In The USA Steve Miller Band With You Linkin Park

Be Lenny Kravitz Happy The Rolling Stones
peve

and by the way...
peve

and by the way...
post #179 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Um, Peve?

"Come Talk to Me" (Peter Gabriel). "Talking is good" (Animal Logic). "People Gonna Talk" (James Hunter).

Keep Talking, Pink Floyd Silent Talking Yes but i'm Ain't Talking About Love Van Halen
peve

and by the way...
peve

and by the way...
post #180 of 186
Yippie! Dalbello This Is The New Shit! Marilyn Manson
peve

and by the way...
peve

and by the way...
post #181 of 186
'shock the monkey' (peter gabriel) 'left of the middle' (natalie imbruglia) and 'keep on walking' (anonimix) 'down the road' (steven stills) 'bitch' (rolling stones). 'sorry' (madonna), 'ill communication' (beastie boys).
post #182 of 186
amazin'! ll cool j & Kandice Love
peve

and by the way...
peve

and by the way...
post #183 of 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by peve View Post

amazin'! ll cool j & Kandice Love

all i wanna do cheryl crow pass the dutchie, musical youth & be common high redman and method man all night long. mary jane girls can you feel it? jackson five its a wonderful world. Louie Armstrong
post #184 of 186
Hope You're Feeling Better -Santana

post #185 of 186
"Death Defying" Hoodoo Gurus

(And bg_nyc it's "What a Wonderful World" not "It's a Wonderful World".)
post #186 of 186
Quote:

"Death Defying" Hoodoo Gurus

The Life Divine Mahavishnu John McLaughlin and Santana.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › A Conversation In Song Titles