or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Apple to host Mac event next Tuesday
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple to host Mac event next Tuesday - Page 13

post #481 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHagan4755 View Post

Rumored pricing-
$1,199
$1,499
$1,799

Interesting way of looking at the rumors...
$1,199 - 20" model
$1,499 - 24" model
$1,799 - New size?

So I think tomorrow's going to be:
.Mac enhancements/feature upgrades
New, Redesigned iMacs
iLife '08
iWork '08

That's it!
(of course I hope that I am wrong and there's more)

my take

Cinema Display - no design change, perhaps iSight
MacBook with Santa Rosa - no design change
and of course iMac

well round products available for back to school and forth coming holiday season.

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Reply

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Reply
post #482 of 557
I would guess the $1199 would be a fairly low spec 20" model.

THe $1499 model would be a highend spec 20".

The $1799 would be a 24" spec'd basically the same as the $1499 20" model.

These machines may not be as radical as some say at these fairly low prices.
post #483 of 557
24 incher will have something over the $1499 model, and it'll probably be a 2nd gig of RAM.

There's no point in a 22 inch model, because it'd still have a 1680x1050 resolution, and it'd raise costs for Apple.
post #484 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskater View Post

G4 ibooks you could fry an egg on them.

I just want to say that my G4 iBook, which I'm using right now, is not all that hot. It could obviously be cooler, but I've used way hotter notebooks.
post #485 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskater View Post

The point I was trying to make to the othe poster is like all companies Apple has had its share of hardware issues. People always act like Apple has never had any hardware problems and that just isn't true.

That'd be why I didn't argue with the rest of your post. I'm just saying my G4 iBook isn't all that hot. I agree that Apple has hardware issues, but either that one was fixed in a later revision, or was overblown, or I'm just lucky.
post #486 of 557
Well we are on the eve of August 7, 2007 The Day of Decision, according to a lot of people in the thread . Everyone except Bikerdude above is hoping for something wonderful tomorrow. He seems to simply wish he could go off into the corner and play with his Vista instead of having to deal with all these Apple People and his iPhone. I don't know about you folks, but I've never had a crash with Safari...

On more important matters, I really do hope to see a fine new iMac tomorrow, though for me the mini-Tower would probably be best. My wife's iMac 15" flat panel gave out last week and we had to get in an emergency iMac, opting for the 20" over the 17 or 24. The later simply scared her off. It would be great for my home set up if the Mac Mini were upgraded rather than killed, since that would work perfectly with all my peripherals; I could just up from one to the other. Every month or so I look at the Mac Pro, sigh, think of ALL THAT SPACE, and move on. My 23" display works fantastic with either a MacBook Pro or the Mini, but who wouldn't lust after unlimited space for internal hard drives and more memory that I could install.

On the morrow I hope to be pleased.
"Run faster. History is a constant race between invention and catastrophe. Education helps but it is never enough. You must also run." Leto Atreides II
Reply
"Run faster. History is a constant race between invention and catastrophe. Education helps but it is never enough. You must also run." Leto Atreides II
Reply
post #487 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskater View Post

G4 ibooks you could fry an egg on them.

How hot would that be?
My MBP has gotten up to 175°F (cpu temp) with the case well above 130.
Serving humanity one sarcastic comment at a time.
Reply
Serving humanity one sarcastic comment at a time.
Reply
post #488 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubit View Post

Well we are on the eve of August 7, 2007 The Day of Decision, according to a lot of people in the thread . Everyone except Bikerdude above is hoping for something wonderful tomorrow. He seems to simply wish he could go off into the corner and play with his Vista instead of having to deal with all these Apple People and his iPhone. I don't know about you folks, but I've never had a crash with Safari...

On more important matters, I really do hope to see a fine new iMac tomorrow, though for me the mini-Tower would probably be best. My wife's iMac 15" flat panel gave out last week and we had to get in an emergency iMac, opting for the 20" over the 17 or 24. The later simply scared her off. It would be great for my home set up if the Mac Mini were upgraded rather than killed, since that would work perfectly with all my peripherals; I could just up from one to the other. Every month or so I look at the Mac Pro, sigh, think of ALL THAT SPACE, and move on. My 23" display works fantastic with either a MacBook Pro or the Mini, but who wouldn't lust after unlimited space for internal hard drives and more memory that I could install.

On the morrow I hope to be pleased.

This is like Christmas eve was when I was a kid. It would seem that Mac fans are like kids excited and barely able to wait for morning to see what's under the tree. I've never seen Window people that excited. Mac people ARE different.
ADS
Reply
ADS
Reply
post #489 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequitur View Post

This is like Christmas eve was when I was a kid.

Visions of sugar plums dance in our heads.
post #490 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanmugam View Post

blu-ray for $1799, that is unapple no way!

Don't say that. When I bought my Digital Audio model back when, it cost the same as the previous model. But, Apple included the Pioneer DVD recorder, which, as a separate unit, was retailing at the time for $1,000.

If Apple decides that they want to push a technology, they will include it, no matter what. My DA model cost $3,000, or $3,500, I think it was.

I also didn't set the price on that post. I just said that I hoped they would include it. Retail for a Blu-Ray burner is now $500. If they charge $2,000, it would be reasonable.
post #491 of 557
Apple's going to blow our minds this Tuesday.

1) .Mac upgrade and cheaper annual rate.

2) New iMacs

3) Upgraded Mac minis

4) New mid-Mac mini-towers

5) New Mac Pros in a new enclosure

6) Santa Rosa MacBooks

7) New Cinema Displays at higher 130 ppi resolution

It's all about the Mac, right? All this could fit into two hours, right?

I'm going to bed now to sleep on that.
post #492 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskater View Post

First of all you keep coming back to Toshiba, no one has said Toshiba has been unsucessful making notebooks, what has been said is you can not compare Toshiba to Apple because unlike Toshiba, Apple could not survive without computing.

What has been said is that only companies depend on computer sales can be Tier 1 and I didn't know what I was talking about when it comes to the definition of Tier 1 (which I claim is soley based on volume of sales).

So, you can cite a source that supports your definition or you can change the topic like you just did.

The fact that Toshiba can or cannot exist without computer sales has ZERO bearing on the fact they sell more units than Apple. Therefore if Apple only sold notebook and did so at the same volume as Toshiba they would be MORE successful than they are today. NOT less.

Quote:
Also in spite of what you might think the iMac is not a throw away system Apple would suffer greatly if they decided to discontinue the iMac.

Suffer perhaps but not go out of business. Which was Melgoss' assertion.

Quote:
The world is not going moble ive been hearing that for 20 years and I work at one of the largest IT companies in the world.

So the massive increase in mobile sales is imaginary.

Quote:
Desktop replacesments just aren't going to happen because heat and size are always going to be a factor not to mention cost. A MBP can not replace a Mac Pro the specs aren't even close.

I never said the MBP could replace the Mac Pro. It CAN replace the iMac.

Quote:
There isn't a notebook out there that can replace my Windows system running raid 5 with two nvidia cards running sli, just not there. Not to mention 24" monitors are soon going to be common place, 22" already is.

There isn't a notebook out there than can replace my fully populated bladeserver either. So?

Other than the SLI everything else can be done. I run a 30" ACD from my MBP and can connect it to a raid box via eSATA.

Quote:
Also the stock market is not always a true indicator on how a company is doing. If Steve Jobs kicked the bucket tomorrow Apple stock wouldn't be worth the paper its printed on.

So you're saying that Apple is doing poorly because Steve might die tomorrow?

Vinea
post #493 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequitur View Post

This is like Christmas eve was when I was a kid. It would seem that Mac fans are like kids excited and barely able to wait for morning to see what's under the tree. I've never seen Window people that excited. Mac people ARE different.

I want an updated mini under the tree.
post #494 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

Don't say that. When I bought my Digital Audio model back when, it cost the same as the previous model. But, Apple included the Pioneer DVD recorder, which, as a separate unit, was retailing at the time for $1,000.

If Apple decides that they want to push a technology, they will include it, no matter what. My DA model cost $3,000, or $3,500, I think it was.

I also didn't set the price on that post. I just said that I hoped they would include it. Retail for a Blu-Ray burner is now $500. If they charge $2,000, it would be reasonable.


I bought a Digital Audio 466 when they were announced in January 2001. As best as I can remember, to get the new "Superdrive" one would have to add some additional items to the G4 which ran the cost up about a $1000 just to get the "Superdirve". That was in 2001 dollars.
2009 Quad 2.66 Mac Pro, 12 GB OWC RAM, ATI 4870, Wi-Fi Card 802.11n, AppleCare, 4 WD Caviar Black 1TB HD's, 2 SuperDrives, 24" Apple LED Display.
Reply
2009 Quad 2.66 Mac Pro, 12 GB OWC RAM, ATI 4870, Wi-Fi Card 802.11n, AppleCare, 4 WD Caviar Black 1TB HD's, 2 SuperDrives, 24" Apple LED Display.
Reply
post #495 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy View Post

I bought a Digital Audio 466 when they were announced in January 2001. As best as I can remember, to get the new "Superdrive" one would have to add some additional items to the G4 which ran the cost up about a $1000 just to get the "Superdirve". That was in 2001 dollars.

No, I had purchased the previous model as well, and it cost the same, similarly equipped.

But, I always buy the top of the line model.
post #496 of 557
under my tree i'm hoping for a revamped G4-type iMac. I love that "floating screen". It was such a cool computer. I think apple's capable of making it better though
-Obsessed with Apple
Reply
-Obsessed with Apple
Reply
post #497 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

No, I had purchased the previous model as well, and it cost the same, similarly equipped.

But, I always buy the top of the line model.

At first I was going to dispute what you were saying, but I think we are talking about 2 different thing. From your standpoint, the previous top of the line model G4 cost the same as the Jan. 2001 top of the line model, which included the Superdrive. From my stand point, I bought the DA 466 (bottom tier) and it had a CD-RW drive as standard. For me to have a model with a Superdrive in it, then I would have had to spend another $1000. Basic difference: You da rich guy, I be da poor kid.
2009 Quad 2.66 Mac Pro, 12 GB OWC RAM, ATI 4870, Wi-Fi Card 802.11n, AppleCare, 4 WD Caviar Black 1TB HD's, 2 SuperDrives, 24" Apple LED Display.
Reply
2009 Quad 2.66 Mac Pro, 12 GB OWC RAM, ATI 4870, Wi-Fi Card 802.11n, AppleCare, 4 WD Caviar Black 1TB HD's, 2 SuperDrives, 24" Apple LED Display.
Reply
post #498 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy View Post

At first I was going to dispute what you were saying, but I think we are talking about 2 different thing. From your standpoint, the previous top of the line model G4 cost the same as the Jan. 2001 top of the line model, which included the Superdrive. From my stand point, I bought the DA 466 (bottom tier) and it had a CD-RW drive as standard. For me to have a model with a Superdrive in it, then I would have had to spend another $1000. Basic difference: You da rich guy, I be da poor kid.

Apple always puts the higher spec parts into the high end models first.

I bought Mac's for my company as well as for myself. I replaced almost half of my computers every year, that would be 13 to 15 units a year. It didn't pay to buy anything other than the fastest models as we were a commercial photo lab that did a large amount of digital work.
post #499 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

Apple always puts the higher spec parts into the high end models first.

I bought Mac's for my company as well as for myself. I replaced almost half of my computers every year, that would be 13 to 15 units a year. It didn't pay to buy anything other than the fastest models as we were a commercial photo lab that did a large amount of digital work.


I'm one of the guys who buys the low end towers so as to be able to upgrade memory, hard drives, and add the type of monitor I want and etc.
2009 Quad 2.66 Mac Pro, 12 GB OWC RAM, ATI 4870, Wi-Fi Card 802.11n, AppleCare, 4 WD Caviar Black 1TB HD's, 2 SuperDrives, 24" Apple LED Display.
Reply
2009 Quad 2.66 Mac Pro, 12 GB OWC RAM, ATI 4870, Wi-Fi Card 802.11n, AppleCare, 4 WD Caviar Black 1TB HD's, 2 SuperDrives, 24" Apple LED Display.
Reply
post #500 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubit View Post

Well we are on the eve of August 7, 2007 The Day of Decision, according to a lot of people in the thread . Everyone except Bikerdude above is hoping for something wonderful tomorrow. He seems to simply wish he could go off into the corner and play with his Vista instead of having to deal with all these Apple People and his iPhone. I don't know about you folks, but I've never had a crash with Safari...

On more important matters, I really do hope to see a fine new iMac tomorrow, though for me the mini-Tower would probably be best. My wife's iMac 15" flat panel gave out last week and we had to get in an emergency iMac, opting for the 20" over the 17 or 24. The later simply scared her off. It would be great for my home set up if the Mac Mini were upgraded rather than killed, since that would work perfectly with all my peripherals; I could just up from one to the other. Every month or so I look at the Mac Pro, sigh, think of ALL THAT SPACE, and move on. My 23" display works fantastic with either a MacBook Pro or the Mini, but who wouldn't lust after unlimited space for internal hard drives and more memory that I could install.

On the morrow I hope to be pleased.


HEY!

I am bikerdude (Scott) and I said no such thing at all, please correct your statement.
I was questioning the same poster as you are referring to about his problems.

Bummer
Shiny Side Up
Reply
Shiny Side Up
Reply
post #501 of 557
Originally Posted by bayaryaan
I realize that many of you Mac nutjobs feel that Apple can do no wrong, but the iPhone was released way too early, and it shows. It crashed my Vista machine due to a KNOWN problem with syncing photos)
the Safari browser crashes constantly, and the email application is a useless piece of garbage.
I've been debating whether to buy the new iMac immediately, or wait until the new O/S arrives. After my experience with the iPhone, I'm thinking I'll wait, but not until the new O/S comes out; I'm going to wait 6 months until the bugs are truly worked out of the O/S. Apple bit a little too much off to get all this done at once, and it shows. You little wankers, wearing your 7 for all mankind jeans and mock turtlenecks, dialing away on your iphones and waiting for the new brushed aluminum iMacs need to GET A LIFE. Apple is just like Microsoft, just with better marketing.


I believe you are refering to this person's post, not any response I gave to it.
Shiny Side Up
Reply
Shiny Side Up
Reply
post #502 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy View Post

I'm one of the guys who buys the low end towers so as to be able to upgrade memory, hard drives, and add the type of monitor I want and etc.

I can do that with the high end towers too.
post #503 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskater View Post

People always act like Apple has never had any hardware problems and that just isn't true.

Um, nice try, but I didn't make any assertions as to whether Apple have "hardware problems" or not.

I was responding to your post that claimed that, in terms of portables, "Apple is so far behind the hardware curve", and "If users could run OSX on any system they wanted only the most diehard Apple fanboy would be using Apple hardware".

Both of these statements imply that Apple's laptop designs are inherently poor, regardless of whether or not some of them have issues like overheating. I was saying that your assertions quoted above are utter nonsense, and I stand by that.

Yes, some instances of Apple laptops have problems, but so do laptops from other manufacturers. When you're making over a million of something every three months and that something has gross margins of 30%, it's simply impossible to guarantee that none of them will have problems.
it's = it is / it has, its = belonging to it.
Reply
it's = it is / it has, its = belonging to it.
Reply
post #504 of 557
Judging by the rumors buzzing around, I'm afraid that what iMac's concerns we are just in for some speed bumps in a newly styled jacket. No more - no less.

If Apple want to target the gamers (so Jobs claimed in the previous keynote) there have to be at least 2Gig Ram and a more than decent graphic card as the standard in maybe only the highest level of the new iMac.

Are we going to get dissapointed?
Are we going to get excited?

.. all after the Apple event today

What do you think?
post #505 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by melgross View Post

I can do that with the high end towers too.

Yes and with much greater costs and more power than I'll use in the life span of that computer.

Comparing the G4 of 2001 and the Mac Pro of today, in considering price and power, the Mac Pro is an excellent buy. It's just that the case of the Mac Pro is overly tall in relationship to my custom built computer cabinet which was originally built for a G3. I'd have to delete a shelf, or have 2 small height shelves to accommodate the current Mac Pro and then where would I put my printer and etc?.
2009 Quad 2.66 Mac Pro, 12 GB OWC RAM, ATI 4870, Wi-Fi Card 802.11n, AppleCare, 4 WD Caviar Black 1TB HD's, 2 SuperDrives, 24" Apple LED Display.
Reply
2009 Quad 2.66 Mac Pro, 12 GB OWC RAM, ATI 4870, Wi-Fi Card 802.11n, AppleCare, 4 WD Caviar Black 1TB HD's, 2 SuperDrives, 24" Apple LED Display.
Reply
post #506 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy View Post

Yes and with much greater costs and more power than I'll use in the life span of that computer.

Comparing the G4 of 2001 and the Mac Pro of today, in considering price and power, the Mac Pro is an excellent buy. It's just that the case of the Mac Pro is overly tall in relationship to my custom built computer cabinet which was originally built for a G3. I'd have to delete a shelf, or have 2 small height shelves to accommodate the current Mac Pro and then where would I put my printer and etc?.

3 1/2 hours to go, we will soon know Blu-Ray option.

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Reply

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Reply
post #507 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdude View Post

HEY!

I am bikerdude (Scott) and I said no such thing at all, please correct your statement.
I was questioning the same poster as you are referring to about his problems.

Bummer

Absolute, profound apologies! That will teach me not to include the QUOTE in the reply!
"Run faster. History is a constant race between invention and catastrophe. Education helps but it is never enough. You must also run." Leto Atreides II
Reply
"Run faster. History is a constant race between invention and catastrophe. Education helps but it is never enough. You must also run." Leto Atreides II
Reply
post #508 of 557
2 hours and 15 mins to go!

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Reply

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Reply
post #509 of 557
Actually it's:

It is 0 days, 1 hour, 49 minutes and 34 seconds until Tuesday, August 7, 2007 at 10:00:00 AM (San Jose time)
post #510 of 557
1 hour and 15 mins to go!, RDF! RDF!! RDF!!!

last round of xMac guesses?

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Reply

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Reply
post #511 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanmugam View Post

1 hour and 15 mins to go!, RDF! RDF!! RDF!!!

last round of xMac guesses?

Apple will remain ignorant of anyone with tasks higher than iLife, but lower than Final cut Studio
post #512 of 557
I have it from a good source that they are releasing a quad core version the the Apple ][c. Apple DOS has been upgraded to allow a virtual machine instance of OS X to run for backwards compatibility with this new advanced Apple DOS. Apple Works is not dead! (but it's no longer green)
post #513 of 557
53 mins!

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Reply

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Reply
post #514 of 557
35 mins to go

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Reply

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Reply
post #515 of 557
are we counting backwards now? haha

30 minutes to go!
post #516 of 557
We all have clocks. That's enough pointless counting... (29 )
Serving humanity one sarcastic comment at a time.
Reply
Serving humanity one sarcastic comment at a time.
Reply
post #517 of 557
are you sure? 27 mins to go

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Reply

Nov '09 | iMac 21.5" C2D 3.06 Ghz | Intel 330 240GB SSD | ATI

Sep '12| Toshiba 14" 1366 x 768! | i5 3rd Gen 6GB| Intel x25-m 120GB SSD | Win 7|  Viewsonic VX2255wmb 22" LCD
iPhone 4S| iPad 2 wifi

Reply
post #518 of 557
i think we're just too excited over new iMacs

do you think it's gonna be as astonishing as the G4s? i doubt it

(23)
post #519 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJay View Post

are we counting backwards now? haha

30 minutes to go!

Hi!

I'm located in France and I'd like to know what's the time exactly where the event is taking place...
post #520 of 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by samnrv View Post

Hi!

I'm located in France and I'd like to know what's the time exactly where the event is taking place...

10 AM in Cupertino, Calafornia (San Jose Time) Which would make it about 19 minutes from now.
Serving humanity one sarcastic comment at a time.
Reply
Serving humanity one sarcastic comment at a time.
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Apple to host Mac event next Tuesday