or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Keystroke to make Apple logo

Keystroke to make Apple logo

post #1 of 8
Awhile back, one of AI members gave me the keystroke to make the Apple logo. Now, I can't recall what that keystroke(s) is (are). Can anyone tell me what it is?

Thanks
ADS
ADS
post #2 of 8
Option + Shift + k.
post #3 of 8

post #4 of 8
It doesn't work in every typeface, mind you.
post #5 of 8
Thanks guys. How did you find the logo keystroke?
ADS
ADS
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequitur View Post

Thanks guys. How did you find the logo keystroke?

I believe I was the one who originally told you, and sometimes when I am typing, I need a special character, so I try all the Option-Letter combos and then Option-Shift-Letter combos till I find it.
Serving humanity one sarcastic comment at a time.
Serving humanity one sarcastic comment at a time.
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmarksdale View Post

I believe I was the one who originally told you, and sometimes when I am typing, I need a special character, so I try all the Option-Letter combos and then Option-Shift-Letter combos till I find it.

This may or may not be new to AI, but I ran across a way to quickly draw a line across the page in Word.

Type 3 pound signs ### and press 'enter'
This also works for asterisk *** ; underline ___; hyphen --- ; equal ===; and tilde ~~~

Of course, the lines look differently according to the first three characters. There may be more, but that's all I know about. I tried them in Mac Mail. Didn't work. Tried in AI. Didn't work. It may ONLY work in Word.

Some forums have a 'HINT' thread. Anyone interested in a hint thread in AI? How about a thread about apps tried and critiques about them?
ADS
ADS
post #8 of 8
 Awesome!! Thanks!!
Hard-Core.
Hard-Core.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Keystroke to make Apple logo