or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iPhone Software Update with Europe iPhone Announcement?

iPhone Software Update with Europe iPhone Announcement?

Poll Results: Do you think Apple will issue a software update to add new features on the iPhone?

Poll expired: Sep 16, 2007  
  • 0% (0)
    We won't see it until Leopard is released
  • 75% (6)
    I think Apple will add some features when the iPhone is released in Europe, possibly September
  • 25% (2)
    Who knows when Apple will release the update... I just wish they would release it soon!
8 Total Votes  
post #1 of 2
Here's hoping Apple releases some cool new features via a software update when it announces the iPhone in Europe. I'm thinking we'll see something in September in Paris.

What do you think?
post #2 of 2
I answered 2 because I thought it was the most appropriate answer, however I think the iPhone will be released in Europe in October, and I think the first 'real' iPhone software update is coming in September.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iPhone Software Update with Europe iPhone Announcement?