or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Song Lyrics That Sound Dirty, But Aren't
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Song Lyrics That Sound Dirty, But Aren't

post #1 of 49
Thread Starter 
Simple enough: post song lyrics that sound dirty, but aren't. I'll begin:

"Come on, Baby." (too many artists to list)
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #2 of 49
I dunno about "dirty", but I find "Every Breath You Take" by The Police to be deeply creepy..

Quote:
Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take
Ill be watching you

Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play, every night you stay
Ill be watching you

Oh, cant you see
You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take
Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake
Ill be watching you

Since youve gone Ive been lost without a trace
I dream at night, I can only see your face
I look around, but its you I cant replace
I feel so cold, and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby please,
Oh, cant you see
You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take
Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake
Ill be watching you
Every move you make, every step you take
Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you

That song has "stalker" written all over it.
post #3 of 49
If You See Kay- April Wine. I heard this song when I was probably about 11-12 yrs old. I had no clue that it was spelling a dirty word 'til someone pointed it out to me. I guess my mind wasn't always in the gutter


Well the first thing I remember, was the way she smiled
And the way she looked at me, drivin me wild
She was dressed to kill in her five inch heels, her painted on satin pants
She had the look of need, like, give it to me, I dedided I should take a chance

If you see kay, tell her I want her
If you see kay, tell her I need her
If you see kay, tell her I want her now
post #4 of 49
'Scuse me, while I kiss the sky."

My mom, and a lot of other people, heard it as "'Scuse me, while I kiss this guy."

Now listen to the Hendrix version of "Gloria". That's dirty...
post #5 of 49
Some people think this song has a double entendre, I for one can't see it, it seems pretty clear that it is a nice wholesome song about the beauty of ballroom dancing:

AC/DC- "BIG BALLS"

I'm rather upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
The social pages say I've got
The biggest balls of all
CHORUS:
I've got big balls
I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all
And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody comes and comes again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got
Great balls of fire
CHORUS
Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night
post #6 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Simple enough: post song lyrics that sound dirty, but aren't. I'll begin:

"Come on, Baby." (too many artists to list)

Or the 80's variation - "Come on Eileen"

post #7 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkurk View Post

Or the 80's variation - "Come on Eileen"


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #8 of 49
Blinded by the light always sounded suspicious to me.

like a douche.
post #9 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Homan View Post

Some people think this song has a double entendre, I for one can't see it, it seems pretty clear that it is a nice wholesome song about the beauty of ballroom dancing:

AC/DC- "BIG BALLS"



That song always reminds me of high school, we would go to the local all-night diner with the music juke boxes in the booth, and crank that song at maximum volume!
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
Reply
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
Reply
post #10 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by yama View Post

I dunno about "dirty", but I find "Every Breath You Take" by The Police to be deeply creepy..

That song has "stalker" written all over it.

Well, now you know what the song is about
"Humankind -- despite its artistic pretensions, its sophistication, and its many accomplishments -- owes its existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains."
Reply
"Humankind -- despite its artistic pretensions, its sophistication, and its many accomplishments -- owes its existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains."
Reply
post #11 of 49
Chef - Chocolate Salty Balls



[CENTER]Two Tablespoons of cinnamon, and 2 or 3 eggwhites
Half a stick of butter, meeeelted..
Stick it all in a bowl baby, Stir it with a wooden spoon
Mix in a Cup of Flour, you'll be in heaven soon
Say everybody have you seen my balls?
They're big and salty and brown
If you ever need a quick Pick-me-up
Just stick my balls in your mouth!
Ooh, suck on my chocolate salty balls,
Stick em in your mouth and suck em!
Suck on my Chocolate Salty balls
they're packed full of vitamins, and good for you,
So suck on My balls!

Quarter cup of unsweeted chocolate, and half cup of brandy
Then throw in a bag or two of sugar, and just a pinch of vanilla
Grease up the cookiesheet, cos i hate when my balls stick
Then Preheat the oven to 350, and give that spoon a lick
Say everybody have you seen my balls?
They're big and salty and brown
If you ever need a quick Pick me up
Just stick my balls in your mouth...
Suck on my chocolate salty balls
Stick em in your mouth and suck em!
Suck on my Chocolate Salty balls
they're packed full of goodness, high in Fibre
Suck on My balls!

[sniff sniff] Hey, wait a minute, what's that smell?
Smells like something burning
Well, that don't confront me none
As long as I get my rent paid on the Friday.
Baby you'd better get back in the Kitchen..
Cos i've gotta Sneaking Suspicion..
Oh man baby, baby! You just burnt my balls!

Someone help me, my balls are on fire!
Get some ice baby! My balls are Burning!
Get some water, pour some water on me!
My Balls are burning!
Help me, Blow on em, Blow on em, do something!
Ooh, suck on my chocolate salty balls
Stick em in your mouth and suck em!
Suck on my Chocolate Salty balls
Put em out baby, Blow em!
Suck on my balls, baby! Suck on my balls Baby!
Suck on my red hot, salty, chocolate balls
Put em out baby, hoo, hoo
Suck on my balls...[/CENTER]
It's Better To Be Hated For What You Are Than To Be Loved For What You Are Not
Reply
It's Better To Be Hated For What You Are Than To Be Loved For What You Are Not
Reply
post #12 of 49
Winner winner, chicken dinner!
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
Reply
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
Reply
post #13 of 49
post #14 of 49
RS - "You make a dead man come."
post #15 of 49
Kate Bush's "The Man With the Child In His Eyes" is such a beautiful song, but I can't help thinking of how perverse the lyrics could be in a certain context....

"I realise he's there when I turn the light off and turn over"..."he's here again...the man with the child in his eyes"... "when I stay up late he's always waiting"...

post #16 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by yama View Post

I dunno about "dirty", but I find "Every Breath You Take" by The Police to be deeply creepy..

That song has "stalker" written all over it.

The Police have said it's actually about the gub-ment keeping it's peepers on us.
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Reply
Living life in glorious 4G HD (with a 2GB data cap).
Reply
post #17 of 49
Ani DiFranco, Swan Dive:

"Im cradling the softest, warmest part of you in my hands"

Broken Social Scene, Lover's spit

"All these people drinking lover's spit. Sit around, clean their face with it"

and

"All these people drinking lover's spit. Swallowing words while giving head."
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
Reply
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
Reply
post #18 of 49
Give it Away - RHCP

Isn't it a song about screwing everybody? Straight, gay, incest, paedo, everything in that song is about how you should "put it in you" no matter who you are or what your relationship to Anthony Kiedis.
post #19 of 49
Thread Starter 
Bump!

Heat Wave

"Whenever I'm with him
Something inside
Starts to burning"
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #20 of 49
Well, since midwinter bumped it, I'll add my favorite...

"Why don't we get drunk and screw?!" ... no beatin' around the bush from Jimmy
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
Reply
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
Reply
post #21 of 49
The phillips variety, right!?!?

post #22 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Homan View Post

Some people think this song has a double entendre, I for one can't see it, it seems pretty clear that it is a nice wholesome song about the beauty of ballroom dancing:

AC/DC- "BIG BALLS"

Minor league when compared to "Givin' the Dog a Bone."
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
post #23 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonton View Post

RS - "You make a dead man come."

I thought the thread was "lyrics that sound dirty, but AREN'T". This doesn't fit your criteria, unless of course, you're a flasher.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply

Proud AAPL stock owner.

 

GOA

Reply
post #24 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by yama View Post

I dunno about "dirty", but I find "Every Breath You Take" by The Police to be deeply creepy..



That song has "stalker" written all over it.

lol I was laughing for like 20mins. after I read this
Im leaving this forum, Wish Me Luck!
Reply
Im leaving this forum, Wish Me Luck!
Reply
post #25 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBookAir77 View Post

lol I was laughing for like 20mins. after I read this

I chuckled and then remembered what 2008 minus 1995 equals.

By the same token, I don't know why, but I suspect that "Afternoon Delight" may make a couple of references to sex.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #26 of 49
Personally I never go the meaningt this song:

Quote:
Now I hope you don't get mad at me
But I told Nate you was a freak
He said he wants a slut, hope you don't mind
I told him how you like it from behind

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
Reply
post #27 of 49
you let me violate you
you let me desecrate you
you let me penetrate you
you let me complicate you

help me
i broke apart my insides
help me
i've got no soul to sell
help me
the only thing that works for me
help me get away from myself

i want to fuck you like an animal
i want to feel you from the inside
i want to fuck you like an animal
my whole existence is flawed
you get me closer to god

You can have my isolation
You can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith
You can have my everything

help me
tear down my reason
help me
it's your sex i can smell
help me
you make me perfect
help me
think of somebody else

i want to fuck you like an animal
i want to feel you from the inside
i want to fuck you like an animal
my whole existence is flawed

you
get
me closer to god

through every forest
above the trees
within my stomach
scraped off my knees
i drink the honey
from inide your hive
you are the reason i stay alive
MacBook Pro
2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB
120GB Serial ATA Drive@5400rpm
SuperDrive 8x
15" Glossy Widescreen Display

with a wireless Apple keyboard

and

iPod Touch
8GB
Reply
MacBook Pro
2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB
120GB Serial ATA Drive@5400rpm
SuperDrive 8x
15" Glossy Widescreen Display

with a wireless Apple keyboard

and

iPod Touch
8GB
Reply
post #28 of 49
Thread Starter 
I'm now officially convinced that subtlety and nuance are things of the past. Maybe I should start a thread about "lyrics that are dirty" and see if people post a bunch of lyrics that are totally, absolutely, not dirty at all.


At any rate, this NIN lyric works because "I want to fuck you like an animal" TOTALLY sounds dirty but isn't. See, he means "fuck" more like the German "fickt," which means "fuck," but it's in German!
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #29 of 49
...so there was this bunk bed that Ikea sold in Gremany -- the product was named Gutvik...











In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

Reply

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

Reply
post #30 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmz View Post

...so there was this bunk bed that Ikea sold in Gremany -- the product was named Gutvik...

Har. Gotta love those problems with language. Gut "Vik," huh?
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #31 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

Har. Gotta love those problems with language. Gut "Vik," huh?

Hee hee -- it was either Wal-Mart or McDonalds who told their employees to smile at the customers there in zeh fathaland, most people assumed that their checkers were flirting with them.

I already did the one about the Spanish got milk? campaign that came across as "are you lactating?" didn't I?

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

Reply

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

Reply
post #32 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmz View Post

Hee hee -- it was either Wal-Mart or McDonalds who told their employees to smile at the customers there in zeh fathaland, most people assumed that their checkers were flirting with them.

I already did the one about the Spanish got milk? campaign that came across as "are you lactating?" didn't I?

Heh. My understanding, though, is that WM just doesn't do that well in Germany mostly because of the following:

1) It's against the law to sell for less than you purchased for.
2) Everything has to close at 7:00 (am I right? It's been a while since I was in Germany and in a position to notice [that is, although I was recently there, I had no interaction with stores).
3) The only real advantage of WM is the convenience of everything being in one place. But that's usually how it is in the city centers anyway.

As for Micky Dee's...my expat buddy in Wuppertal tells me that before McDonald's came to town, you couldn't really get take out coffee.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #33 of 49
That's interesting. Speaking of coffee, I read that Starbuck's is doing a good job penetrating the european market, even Austria.

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

Reply

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

Reply
post #34 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmz View Post

That's interesting. Speaking of coffee, I read that Starbuck's is doing a good job penetrating the european market, even Austria.

We'd all love to take Austria over our knee, but I hear France is more into spankings...
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
Reply
post #35 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

I'm now officially convinced that subtlety and nuance are things of the past.

Sensibilities have changed. Subtlety and nuance are still alive, just not when pertaining to sexual material.
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
Cat: the other white meat
Reply
post #36 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splinemodel View Post

Sensibilities have changed. Subtlety and nuance are still alive, just not when pertaining to sexual material.

Wait. Are you being ironic? I can't tell anymore.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #37 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

I'm now officially convinced that subtlety and nuance are things of the past.

midwinter -- I think we're at the point where "Satire herself stands mute."

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

Reply

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

Reply
post #38 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Homan View Post

Some people think this song has a double entendre, I for one can't see it, it seems pretty clear that it is a nice wholesome song about the beauty of ballroom dancing:

AC/DC- "BIG BALLS"

I'm rather upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
The social pages say I've got
The biggest balls of all
CHORUS:
I've got big balls
I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
But we've got the biggest balls of them all
And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody comes and comes again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got
Great balls of fire
CHORUS
Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night

The Balls that AC/DC are singing about was a brand name of Italian designer jeans when it was written.
post #39 of 49
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbamber View Post

The Balls that AC/DC are singing about was a brand name of Italian designer jeans when it was written.

That would explain this bit:

Quote:
Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night

No. Wait. It doesn't.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Reply
post #40 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwinter View Post

That would explain this bit:



No. Wait. It doesn't.

hahahahahahahaha
MacBook Pro
2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB
120GB Serial ATA Drive@5400rpm
SuperDrive 8x
15" Glossy Widescreen Display

with a wireless Apple keyboard

and

iPod Touch
8GB
Reply
MacBook Pro
2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB
120GB Serial ATA Drive@5400rpm
SuperDrive 8x
15" Glossy Widescreen Display

with a wireless Apple keyboard

and

iPod Touch
8GB
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Song Lyrics That Sound Dirty, But Aren't