or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Song Lyrics That Sound Dirty, But Aren't

Song Lyrics That Sound Dirty, But Aren't - Page 2

post #41 of 49
My wife quite like Shania twain, but for several years thought the line in (I think it's called) "Man, I feel like a woman" where she sings "combing my hair, doin' a dare" was actually Shania singing about having "cum in my hair, doin' a dare"

It actually fits the rest of the song pretty well...

Sorry.

Martin.
15" PB, 15" MBP, MB, MBA, G5 iMac, C2D iMac, Mac Mini, UK iPhone 3G, SGI RealityEngine2, SGI/Division Virtual Reality Rig, NetApp F760C
15" PB, 15" MBP, MB, MBA, G5 iMac, C2D iMac, Mac Mini, UK iPhone 3G, SGI RealityEngine2, SGI/Division Virtual Reality Rig, NetApp F760C
post #42 of 49
Well, I remember when I was just a young lad, the time I heard "I've got a brand new pair of roller skates/ and you've got a brand new key" and took it for a song about sexual awakening. Seemed rather blatant to me but the one person I mentioned it to in conversation looked at me like I had two heads so I never brought it up again.

Course, if you think I am totally wrong, then it falls into the category off the original thread (at least for me).
Progress is a comfortable disease
--e.e.c.
Progress is a comfortable disease
--e.e.c.
post #43 of 49
I remember once when its was the last day of school in the fifth some one had this song on there car really loud:
"Lets talk about sex baby,
Lets talk about bubbles in the tub,"
thats all I remember and the day after that all lot of people had iPods
Im leaving this forum, Wish Me Luck!
post #44 of 49
Do the Dew sounds worng
post #45 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacBookAir77 View Post

Do the Dew sounds worng

Can't sound worse that "The Pea is the place."
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #46 of 49
"I"m thinking about my doorbell. When you gonna ring it. When you gonna ring it?"-- My Doorbell by The White Stripes.

Thinly-veiled bluesy sexual metaphor or he just isn't a fan of knocking?
post #47 of 49
"I'm not an effigy" by Ministry

Sounds like he's in the closet, denying his sexuality, "I'm not an f-a-g."
post #48 of 49

yeah you are right on that one

post #49 of 49

I always thought there was a part of Eddie Money’s song "Shakin'" that said ''her tits were shaking till the middle of the night" and it was "We did some shakin' til the middle of the night".

Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Song Lyrics That Sound Dirty, But Aren't