or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Why do I get e-mails saying someone replied to my post, but noboby replied to it?

Why do I get e-mails saying someone replied to my post, but noboby replied to it?

post #1 of 3
Why do I get e-mails saying someone replied to my post, but noboby replied to it?

I get e-mails all the time from AI that say someone replied to my post, but when I check the thread, rarely someone is actually replying to what I said.

I'm confused??
post #2 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave K. View Post

I get e-mails all the time from AI that say someone replied to my post, but when I check the thread, rarely someone is actually replying to what I said.

I'm confused??

I'll look into the wording of the email. It's a notification that someone has replied to a thread you have posted in.
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiopollution View Post

I'll look into the wording of the email. It's a notification that someone has replied to a thread you have posted in.

Thanks for the info.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Feedback
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › Feedback › Why do I get e-mails saying someone replied to my post, but noboby replied to it?