or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Well, it's time: E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Well, it's time: E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES! - Page 8

post #281 of 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinea View Post

A 3-1 wing/beer ratio is somewhat suboptimal. I'd get 120 wings.

Nah...I like the 3-1. It depends on how many wing eaters we have. Plus, I make the wings. I make my own sauce, fry them in the turkey frier, etc.

Panthers game: Fantastic performance, team wide. Sucks about McNabb. At least he scored.

New Orleans: Uggg. The linebackers were exposed. That offense is sick. It doesn't help that Samuel refuses to play press coverage. I thought Kolb was actually very good most of the game. And oh look..B-West is hurt. Imagine that.

Kansas City: This should be an easy win as KC is terrible. The real action should be off the field after this game, where we are supposedly going to sign 4 time pro-bowler/former Eagle/former Redskin/former Eagle, Jeremiah Trotter! They'll likely release Garcia and might even pick up Big John Runyan again. McNabb will play after the bye too.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #282 of 287
Nice win at KC! Westbrook will probably be on and off the injured list from now on, he's at that age for RBs...but the new kid (McCoy) played pretty well so hopefully it won't be too big a factor.

Trotter? Isn't he like 50 years old?
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
You need skeptics, especially when the science gets very big and monolithic. -James Lovelock
The Story of Stuff
post #283 of 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPoster View Post

Nice win at KC! Westbrook will probably be on and off the injured list from now on, he's at that age for RBs...but the new kid (McCoy) played pretty well so hopefully it won't be too big a factor.

Trotter? Isn't he like 50 years old?

Trotter is only 32. At first I didn't see it, but the leadership will help. He also said he feels better than at any time during his career.
post #284 of 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

Trotter is only 32. At first I didn't see it, but the leadership will help. He also said he feels better than at any time during his career.

I know, I was just being sarcastic. You should see the comments on the Eagles board that I frequent...WW3 in progress!
The Story of Stuff
The Story of Stuff
post #285 of 287
Quote:

I know, I was just being sarcastic. You should see the comments on the Eagles board that I frequent...WW3 in progress!

You mean the main board?
post #286 of 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDW2001 View Post

You mean the main board?

Nope, this one. It's lightly moderated at best so things can get extreme but they are motivated fans and most of the regulars are actually pretty knowledgeable about football when they aren't too busy cracking on each other.

Some interesting stuff in the Eagle's History section also.
The Story of Stuff
The Story of Stuff
post #287 of 287
Quote:

Nope, this one. It's lightly moderated at best so things can get extreme but they are motivated fans and most of the regulars are actually pretty knowledgeable about football when they aren't too busy cracking on each other.

Some interesting stuff in the Eagle's History section also.

Sweet. Not sure I can get it from work. We'll see.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Well, it's time: E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!