or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › New definition for wrong needed.

New definition for wrong needed.

post #1 of 6
There is wrong, really wrong, incredibly wrong, psychotically wrong, impossible wrong and then....

there is this level of wrong.

NSFW and I apologize in advance for the nightmares.

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #2 of 6
good thing that link almost works...\

Ok, thanx for fixing it... i guess... Probably could have gone my whole life without going through that, but w/e.
Serving humanity one sarcastic comment at a time.
Serving humanity one sarcastic comment at a time.
post #3 of 6
The link is broken... the fixed linked video is awesome:

"What the fuck is Fred Savage doing in here?"
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #4 of 6
That's funny.
post #5 of 6

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #6 of 6
Ummm..., yeah.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › New definition for wrong needed.