or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Celebrity Gossip Thread

Celebrity Gossip Thread

post #1 of 16
Big day in the world of superficial news:

So Nick Hogan totaled his Toyota Supra.

Owen Wilson attempted suicide.

Britney Spears got a traffic ticket for speeding.

Discuss.
post #2 of 16
Maybe Nick Hogan driving at high speed to get away from Britney Spears when Owen Wilson jumped in front of his car?
post #3 of 16
Amy Winehouse is a junkie.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #4 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

Big day in the world of superficial news:

So Nick Hogan totaled his Toyota Supra.

Owen Wilson attempted suicide.

Britney Spears got a traffic ticket for speeding.

Discuss.

No.

But, my sympathies go out to Owen Wilson. You, Me and Dupree must have been the last straw...
post #5 of 16
Actually I think the thing that really drove him over the edge was having all that money and apparently being told that no plastic surgeon can do anything about that nose of his.

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #6 of 16
All the women, money, and drugs he could ever wish for, and he slits his wrist(s).

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man; but the end thereof are the ways of death.

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #7 of 16
Owen should get back to work on Bottle Rocket 2.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #8 of 16
I want to fuck Amanda Peet.
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #9 of 16
and Eva Greene
post #10 of 16
1. Sasha Cohen
2. Natalie Portman
3. Scarlett Johansson
4. Jessica Alba
5. Heidi Kium.
post #11 of 16
Little likelihood of that ever happening, guys. At least I live mere minutes away from most celebrity dirtbags.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #12 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

1. Sasha Cohen
2. Natalie Portman
3. Scarlett Johansson
4. Jessica Alba
5. Heidi Kium.

The Sasha Cohen thing is a little odd, I must say. However, it sounds like you should go trolling for central/eastern european jews. Israel counts too, I suppose. Another hot jew is that israeli that DiCaprio knocked up, although she looks more like a poster child for the "aryan race" than she does 1 & 2. Kind of ironic, I suppose.
Cat: the other white meat
Cat: the other white meat
post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmz View Post

A
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man; but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Well, quite. Just ask the Reverend Ted Haggard. Clearly we can expect his ignominious self-murder any day now.
post #14 of 16
post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

Amy Winehouse is a junkie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vfdl7-E80Q&NR=1
post #16 of 16
Quote:

Wow, very sad.
Why do so many Sys Admins hate the Mac? . A q u a M a c .
Why do so many Sys Admins hate the Mac? . A q u a M a c .
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Celebrity Gossip Thread