or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Preemptive Attack on Sept. Surge Report: Part II

Preemptive Attack on Sept. Surge Report: Part II - Page 18

post #681 of 685
One thing I've gotta say... DMZ's taste in music deserves respect.
post #682 of 685
Quote:
Originally Posted by screener View Post

Damn artman, now I've just about seen everything I didn't want to see.

I will strive to stay on topic.
post #683 of 685
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

In our desire to impose form on the world we have lost the capacity to see the form that is there;
and in that lies not liberation but alienation, the cutting off from things as they really are. --...

post #684 of 685
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcUK View Post

You're lapsing on your Leviticus

post #685 of 685
topic...veering...off...course...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Preemptive Attack on Sept. Surge Report: Part II