or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Hardware › My Dvd is stuck in my macbook

My Dvd is stuck in my macbook

post #1 of 4
I have a 13inch white macbook and I was loading a dvd and it got stuck in my dvd player I'm trying to figure out hot to retrieve the dvd!! Help!!

Any Help Appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #2 of 4
doesn't a reboot help eject?
does the paper clip at the edge of the slot work, i've done that on my g3 and g4 try that
I APPLE THEREFORE I AM
I APPLE THEREFORE I AM
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macs 4 Life View Post

I have a 13inch white macbook and I was loading a dvd and it got stuck in my dvd player I'm trying to figure out hot to retrieve the dvd!! Help!!

Any Help Appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reboot your mac holding down the mouse button... that often ejects disks for you.
post #4 of 4
Turn it off, cool it down (12 hrs or air conditioning in 10 min) and reboot with the trackpad button held down.

Happens about every 2 months to me with my macbook pro and with no manual eject (paperclip tick) to fall back on this is a real f***k up by apple in my opinion.

I always manage to get the disk out once cool, but every time it really scares me that it may mean a trip back to apple for the laptop.

hope it works

j.
www.pixelrevolution.com/webcam/
2.66 MacPro, 15" MacbookPro
"I think I once saw Steve Jobs at Seaworld"
www.vrhull.co.uk/(click an ad and earn me some cash)
www.pixelrevolution.com/webcam/
2.66 MacPro, 15" MacbookPro
"I think I once saw Steve Jobs at Seaworld"
www.vrhull.co.uk/(click an ad and earn me some cash)
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Hardware › My Dvd is stuck in my macbook