or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Jim Cramer, what a tool.

Jim Cramer, what a tool.

post #1 of 6
What a weasel. He was bashing AAPL just a few weeks ago, now he's touting it again, as if he never stopped lovin' it. What a tool.

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #2 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpamSandwich View Post

What a weasel. He was bashing AAPL just a few weeks ago, now he's touting it again, as if he never stopped lovin' it. What a tool.

He's exaggerated about everything. That's just his character.
Cat: the other white meat
post #3 of 6
It is a show, it is entertainment. I don't think even he would advise basing your investment strategy on it! I read an article a while ago by someone who tracked (or tried to track) his strategies. Too many changes to keep up with, too many caveats. Booya!
post #4 of 6
You mean something like this?

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

You mean something like this?

Nick

So he's not doing any better or worse than the market averages. Time to have the monkeys pick stocks at random again.
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

So he's not doing any better or worse than the market averages. Time to have the monkeys pick stocks at random again.

You can make a lot of money in the stock market if you have a lot of knowledge on a few specific areas that happen to be hot. In other words, you have to be able to get the news a half-step ahead of the pack. Not "insider" fast, but I think you get the idea.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Jim Cramer, what a tool.