or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Dumb Criminals and Inept Crimes Thread

Dumb Criminals and Inept Crimes Thread

post #1 of 9
I'll start.

A burglar has been caught because after trashing a campsite, breaking in to buildings and generally causing havoc, he thoughtfully took the time to graffiti his name on a wall.

Following the 'Peter Addison was here' clue, police did a swift Google search and went round to his gaff and nicked him.

Lame

Any competitors?
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #2 of 9
Sego,
I would not compete with Number 2, but here is a synopsis of the most recent 'idiotic' crime in my neighborhood. You may attempt to search www.news-leader.com for details, else, you must trust my rendition of the facts.

A few days ago, for whatever reason, a teenager babysittiing an under 2 yr. old infant, for whatever reason, broke out the screen of a 2nd floor window and began dangling said infant in a manor that would make Mikey Jackson blush. I

In the "quad" below were two young teen boys who where having a good time. Noticing the strangeness above them, they trotted over and said "If you drop the baby we will catch it". Luckily, when she dropped the infant they made a good catch. The infant is fine. The 'perp' now blames the two boys for their encouragement!!!!

Don't worry, in my neighborhood, she will undoubtably loose her baby-sitting liscense.

Paz

Paz
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem to lightly...it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated. Thomas Paine
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem to lightly...it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated. Thomas Paine
post #3 of 9
I have one. A political leader of a major country fabricated evidence against another that they had WoMD. In a twist of irony his own military invasion proved he was a liar.
post #4 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

I have one. A political leader of a major country fabricated evidence against another that they had WoMD. In a twist of irony his own military invasion proved he was a liar.

post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydo View Post

Or wrong, though the evidence of what advisors told him at the time points to the former.

In either case, he should be held responsible. If this were the business world and he were CEO of a company, or the sports world and he the manager of a team, he would have lost his job 1000 times already. Why does politics have to be so blind to performance evaluation and correction?
post #6 of 9
This has got to be the all time classic - this loser tried to pass a forged 1M dollar note - which does not exist - and then lost it when they refused to give him change!

post #7 of 9
Autopsy: Pastor found in wet suits after autoerotic mishap

Quote:
An Alabama minister who died in June of "accidental mechanical asphyxia" was found hogtied and wearing two complete wet suits, including a face mask, diving gloves and slippers, rubberized underwear, and a head mask, according to an autopsy report. Investigators determined that Rev. Gary Aldridge's death was not caused by foul play and that the 51-year-old pastor of Montgomery's Thorington Road Baptist Church was alone in his home at the time he died (while apparently in the midst of some autoerotic undertaking).

While the Montgomery Advertiser, which first obtained the autopsy records, reported on Aldridge's two wet suits, the family newspaper chose not to mention what police discovered inside the minister's rubber briefs ("There is a dildo in the anus covered with a condom"). Aldridge served as the church's pastor for 16 years. Immediately following his death, church officials issued a press release asking community members to "please refrain from speculation" about what led to Aldridge's demise, adding that, "we will begin the healing process under the strong arm of our Savior, Jesus Christ."

Speculation? How does one hogtie themself, much less insert a condom covered dildo up there anus in the process...am I going out on a limb and believe that some foul play is involved?
post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

Speculation? How does one hogtie themself, much less insert a condom covered dildo up there anus in the process...am I going out on a limb and believe that some foul play is involved?

Probably the strong arm of JC...
OK, can I have my matte Apple display, now?
OK, can I have my matte Apple display, now?
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

Foul play with a condom? Nah, he just picked the wrong prostitute.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Dumb Criminals and Inept Crimes Thread