or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › spending woes

spending woes

post #1 of 16
Hey guys as we know the holiday season is slowly coming around the corner, and Ive gotten stuck in a rut as to what i get myself for the holiday season. ive got a few options and it would be great if I could get a few other opinions.
First I could get Sony Acid Pro 6.0 for my windows desktop, aside from doing all the hardware upgrades and and such (did a fresh install the other day, and took out al PCI cards) myself.
Second I can get parallels desktop for mac. with that I would need to buy a copy of Windows XP SP2 (only have sp1 on windows machiene)
Third and last I get the a few games for my 360. Ive stopped playing Gears Of War after it messed up the dvd drive, and it was the only game I bought when I got my 360. so all I play now is halo 2.

What do you guys think, Acid Pro 6.0? Parallels for mac and winXP? or games for my 360?
White MacBook.
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16 GHz
1 GB DDR2 SDRAM (two sticks of 512)
120GB HD
Mac OS X: Leopard 10.5.6.
White MacBook.
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16 GHz
1 GB DDR2 SDRAM (two sticks of 512)
120GB HD
Mac OS X: Leopard 10.5.6.
post #2 of 16
ARE YOU RETARDED?

1. Wrong forum
2. Your formatting is unreadable.
3. Aren't you a troll?
post #3 of 16
LOL

How 'bout a 4th grade level course in simple writing ?
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #4 of 16
buy a mac pro get rid of windows, take the time you would save dealing with the above and do some introspection and self growth
I APPLE THEREFORE I AM
I APPLE THEREFORE I AM
post #5 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOFEER View Post

buy a mac pro get rid of windows, take the time you would save dealing with the above and do some introspection and self growth

I like the thread title. "Spending woes?" <whine> What should a buy myself? I there are so many choices! I don't know what presents to get myself for Christmas! </whine>
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #6 of 16
Damn.

You guys aren't usually this mean...

Penn State/ND must have you guys a little edgy.
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #7 of 16
No way.

PSU's defense is insane. Hasn't allowed a point all season.

P.S., do they even play football in Northern Cal?
post #8 of 16
[lowers head]
post #9 of 16

Just bustin.
post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnJ View Post

Just bustin.

post #11 of 16
Bustin??

When the hell was the last time I heard that as slang?

I think 1992 or something like that is calling.

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #12 of 16
Oh it's still alive and well on this coast.
post #13 of 16
I'm sorry. Really... I am. Are you still wearing fanny packs as well?

Nick

post #14 of 16
What, did those go out of style?

post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

I'm sorry. Really... I am. Are you still wearing fanny packs as well?

Nick

LOL

Nick did I not see you wearing one of those in that family vacation pic you sent me not too long ago?

I kid I kid

Fellows
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
May the peace of the Lord be with you always

Share your smile, Have respect for others, and be loving to all peoples

Paul in Athens: Acts 17 : 16-34
post #16 of 16
You revealed my secret Fellowship. I didn't want to "bust" on ShawnJ. I just wanted to find a place where me and my fanny pack are still accepted.

Nick

Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › spending woes