or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Size Matters (or who'll buy 14" iBook)?

Size Matters (or who'll buy 14" iBook)?

post #1 of 4
Son o Pismo. There it is. That's what people want or Apple thinks people want. Forget Steve Martin's "Let's Get Small". It's Randy Newman's "Short People". Not me. How about you?

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: yablaka ]</p>
post #2 of 4
[quote]Originally posted by yablaka:
<strong>Son o Pismo. There it is. That's what people want or Apple thinks people want. Forget Steve Martin's "Let's Get Small". It's Randy Newman's "Short People". Not me. How about you?

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: yablaka ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

Hrm, Apple now has a SUPERB consumer lineup. Heck, if I had the money, i'd buy 3 computers - mini iBook, maxi iBook and uber iMac.
oy!
oy!
post #3 of 4
I like the idea of a 14" iBook but I'm surprised Apple didn't get it to weigh less than it does.
post #4 of 4
Isn't the big ibook s'posed to have extra battery power? maybe all that extra space is used up by battery cells.

SdC
My signature irritates people. However, my cat can still jump a watermelon, and the Apollo is the next chip coming to the Powermac line. Although, at this point, I'd believe that Cyrix is the next...
My signature irritates people. However, my cat can still jump a watermelon, and the Apollo is the next chip coming to the Powermac line. Although, at this point, I'd believe that Cyrix is the next...
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Size Matters (or who'll buy 14" iBook)?