or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iphone users: Do you use 2 convertors or 1? What ones are the best?

iphone users: Do you use 2 convertors or 1? What ones are the best?

post #1 of 2
Ok so after much moaning and deliberation ive decided to get oneof these, not right away when its out but at xmas maybe.

What i want to know is are there any convertors that will convert ordinary videos 9eg from my camera) as well as rip DVD's? Or do you use one for converting and one for dvd's?

Thanks
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavlondon2 View Post

Ok so after much moaning and deliberation ive decided to get oneof these, not right away when its out but at xmas maybe.

What i want to know is are there any convertors that will convert ordinary videos 9eg from my camera) as well as rip DVD's? Or do you use one for converting and one for dvd's?

Thanks

Handbrake works for DVD's without copy protection and it is free. It may also convert Meg's I have never tried it for that. But there are many cheep converters on the market that will do what you want.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iphone users: Do you use 2 convertors or 1? What ones are the best?