I am a european and live in amsterdam, and if Apple pushes the iPhone without any proper bluetooth- and filesystem (same as the iPod would be enough) support i wont be buying the phone! Also: sms forwarding, selecting multiple contacts, recording movies would be highly appreciated to!!
I asked myself, what do i do most with my nokia N70:
2. Texting (99% SMS, 1% MMS)
3. Using & Syncing my agenda with my Macbook and/or Outlook
4. Send MP3 songs over bluetoothto other cellphones and computers!!!
5. Connecting my phone with my bluetooth carsystem.
6. Sending Contact-cards (vcf's) to Contacts
7. Switch switch between English and Dutch language
8. Have custom made ringtones, without buying!
9. Sometimes surf the web to find public. traffic WAP sites and to surf the web with my laptop!
I would only switch if these functions where available.
Also: In Holland/The Netherlands the only provider who had a edge enable network shutdown the service 6 monts ago.
There are 5 operators that have an nationwide UMTS network!
So i guess i am lucky because i have to wait...