or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › New iPhone ads airing

New iPhone ads airing

post #1 of 8
Did anyone see the new iPhone ads featuring testimonies from customers? The one I saw aired during the Browns gameit was a guy talking about how great visual voicemail is...
post #2 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenacres View Post

Did anyone see the new iPhone ads featuring testimonies from customers? The one I saw aired during the Browns gameā€”it was a guy talking about how great visual voicemail is...

No, looking forward to 'em though.
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #3 of 8
Don't seem to posted at Apple's site yet. Do they use that same music? That music needs to go.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Don't seem to posted at Apple's site yet. Do they use that same music? That music needs to go.

No, different, more subtle, music. They remind me of the "Switch" ads with a black background.
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenacres View Post

No, different, more subtle, music. They remind me of the "Switch" ads with a black background.

Thank god.

I liked that little ditty fine the first few times, but after a while it started to seem like Apple was going out of way to confirm that, yes, the iPhone is a toy and that its users are sort of goofy.
post #6 of 8
Isn't it?

Aren't they?
post #7 of 8
Here's a youtube video of one of them (I've seen three so far). Not too good quality; I'm sure they'll go up on apple.com tonight or tomorrow.
post #8 of 8
They are already in apple.com
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › New iPhone ads airing