or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Brain test illusion

Brain test illusion - Page 2

post #41 of 50
Wow, I cannot get it to do anything other than move clockwise. First thing I noticed was the firm female figure that is quite obviously 3D, probably from the application "Poser". The other thing is that the motion of "falling clockwise" with the right arm out is my interpretation of a more natural dance move.
post #42 of 50
OK got it... If I cover the top half of the body and just look at the feet, and imagine going counter-clockwise, I can see it. Then I uncover the top half of the body and voila! going counter-clockwise. Whoaa. Duddde, like, whooaaaa.

It is much easier for me to see it going clockwise, to see it going counter- I have to focus on the feet...

Very trippy.
post #43 of 50
If I squint/ blink hard for a while, then imagine which way a real dancer would be moving counter- or clock-wise, I can now see on demand which way I want to see it. Cool ... I think I have a headache now, honestly. Sh11t.... I have to take a ferry ride soon, my balance is all screwed up in my head.... I think I will be sea-sick and car-sick for the next several hours. ARHGHGHGHGH
post #44 of 50
I was wondering if there are any left-handed/footed people here - perhaps their natural inclination is to view motion as anti-clockwise before they swap it around.

BTW - is Nvidia2008 the same poster that was Sunilraman? - sure gets excited like he did
post #45 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcUK View Post

I was wondering if there are any left-handed/footed people here - perhaps their natural inclination is to view motion as anti-clockwise before they swap it around.

BTW - is Nvidia2008 the same poster that was Sunilraman? - sure gets excited like he did

Nah, no way he'd give up his post-count.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #46 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

i would bet....
post #47 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcUK View Post

i would bet....

Personally I wouldn't take that bet - I always saw more than a little of your own unique je ne sais quoi in Mr Sun Ra-Man and have often wondered.....
post #48 of 50
Quote:

Personally I wouldn't take that bet - I always saw more than a little of your own unique je ne sais quoi in Mr Sun Ra-Man and have often wondered.....

well, thats one bet you're sure too lose - but I see your point! Perhaps thats why I liked him

but look how many posts mr nvidia2008 has ammassed since february...

also, that Jubelem character looks dubius for the resurrection of a long since banned character...
post #49 of 50
Heh... Those that know me, well, will know me... ...Mum's the word.
post #50 of 50
Quote:

Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › Brain test illusion