or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › More bad news out of Iraq...

More bad news out of Iraq... - Page 2

post #41 of 101
Quote:
Yeah! I thought everything was fine so which is it?
Or maybe it's only fine when he's making that argument?

In your dotage, do you know how to read? I never said it was fine, but hey, this is coming from you, jimmac, so never to worry. You are the poster boy for the laziness I am referring to.*

*this post has been Pounce-Delayed for 10 minutes to "let you finish", before I get chided for not having a life for posting on a message board by someone else, who themselves is on the same message board.*
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #42 of 101
Resistance is futile... you will be misinformed.

Michael Yon, a basically self-embedded reporter goes on a bit of a well deserved rant about the massive disconnect between what is actually happening in Iraq and the reporting in the United States.

I was struck by this passage in particular...

Quote:
I was at home in the United States just one day before the magnitude hit me like vertigo: America seems to be under a glass dome which allows few hard facts from the field to filter in unless they are attached to a string of false assumptions.

This is why so many articles, some which I have highlighted here as showing bias, refuse to start with the new information first. They have to repeat, reaffirm and insure you know the false narrative for the story before they can add any new information. They must think for you lest you think for yourself.

Nick

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #43 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Michael Yon, a basically self-embedded reporter goes on a bit of a well deserved rant about the massive disconnect between what is actually happening in Iraq and the reporting in the United States.

This is why so many articles, some which I have highlighted here as showing bias, refuse to start with the new information first. They have to repeat, reaffirm and insure you know the false narrative for the story before they can add any new information. They must think for you lest you think for yourself.

Nick

I think they are worthy sentiments and in any circumstances they would form a convincing and coherent argument. But we are not in normal circumstances....

You miss an important fact imo; previously leaders and governments were elected by the people on the basis of what they were and stood for.

That has changed. Now the leaders conform to what the people want. And what the people want is conditioned constantly by the leaders.

The media is the means of making this happen.

An example: an infamous poster on this board is obsessed with 'President Tom' and a certain statement he is alleged to have made. The statement is proved to be false but this does not filter through and is still employed as if it is true. Yet there is abundant material extant which proves it to be false.

This is not present in the media because most people - on some level (conditioned by the Government) want it to be true - so essentially the bias is in the minds of the people. The media just reflects it.
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
What is Faith? When your good deed pleases you and your evil deed grieves you, you are a believer. What is Sin? When a thing disturbs the peace of your heart, give it up - Prophet Muhammad
post #44 of 101
Quote:

Nick

Quote:
We’re doing extremely badly, from my point of view. I was asked if I felt any guilt for the fact that the world has an impression of the war in Iraq as being very bad and going very wrong. And I said I really don’t because I can’t imagine the last time anyone saw a dead American soldier. We’ve hidden that from view. Nobody knows what that looks like, and I’ve seen plenty of it. It’s much worse than the picture, the image we even have of Iraq. - CBS news reporter Lara Logan

It's not bias. It's censorship or lack of newsworthiness. Depends on whom is doing the reporting and what is newsworthy.

So far, I have not seen one scintilla of coverage on Blackwater's departure from Iraq. But they are leaving. You just have to go elsewhere for that news. By the way Iraqupdates.com is one of the latest sites that offer good reportage on what is happening in Iraq.

Iraq is a non-issue right now (except for the Turkey/PKK...which will eventually head to the front page). You have the Iran propaganda going full force here and in Israel. And CNN would rather show you the wildfires in California instead.

Maybe the press is baffled, but I'll give you my mindset as far as Iraq is concerned...

The Blackwater departure is good news. Iraqis are sick of the Americans, in uniform or not. They don't want permanent U.S. Military bases or want to deal with us in their business affairs. This could be the real sense of authority the government needed to show us and the Iraqi people.
post #45 of 101
http://icasualties.org/oif/stats.aspx

There were 9 U.S. fatalities in Iraq last week. Three of them non-combat related.

Don't try to tell me things aren't getting better.
post #46 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo2 View Post

http://icasualties.org/oif/stats.aspx

There were 9 U.S. fatalities in Iraq last week. Three of them non-combat related.

Don't try to tell me things aren't getting better.

You're absolutely right. Yet civilian bomb deaths, killings and kidnappings continue. Honestly, I think the drop in U.S. casualties comes from the fact that the soldiers are deliberately avoiding the dangers.

Quote:
Low Morale Has U.S. Troops in Iraq Pretending to Patrol

New York -- Iraq war veterans now stationed at a base here in upstate New York say that morale among US soldiers in the country is so poor, many are simply parking their Humvees and pretending to be on patrol, a practice dubbed "search and avoid" missions.

Phil Aliff is an active duty soldier with the 10th Mountain Division stationed at Fort Drum. He served nearly one year in Iraq from August 2005 to July 2006, in the areas of Abu Ghraib and Fallujah, both west of Baghdad.

"Morale was incredibly low," said Aliff, adding that he joined the military because he was raised in a poor family by a single mother and had few other prospects. "Most men in my platoon in Iraq were just in from combat tours in Afghanistan."

According to Aliff, their mission was to help the Iraqi army "stand up" in the Abu Ghraib area of western Baghdad, but in fact his platoon was doing all the fighting without support from the Iraqis they were supposedly preparing to take control of the security situation.

"I never heard of an Iraqi unit that was able to operate on their own," said Aliff, who is now a member of the group Iraq Veterans Against the War (IVAW). "The only reason we were replaced by an Iraqi army unit was for publicity."

Aliff said he participated in roughly 300 patrols. "We were hit by so many roadside bombs we became incredibly demoralized, so we decided the only way we wouldn't be blown up was to avoid driving around all the time."

"So we would go find an open field and park, and call our base every hour to tell them we were searching for weapons caches in the fields and doing weapons patrols and everything was going fine," he said, adding, "All our enlisted people became very disenchanted with our chain of command."
post #47 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by @_@ Artman View Post

You're absolutely right. Yet civilian bomb deaths, killings and kidnappings continue. Honestly, I think the drop in U.S. casualties comes from the fact that the soldiers are deliberately avoiding the dangers.

The goalpost moves again. People die in war zones. Fewer and fewer are dying, and that sucks for those who need a defeat in Iraq... like I dunno... Nancy and Harry and Ted and Jack.

And if the lack of patrols were leading to the whole thing coming unwound, you can bet we'd be hearing about it.

You said it first and correctly... We're never leaving.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #48 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubelum View Post

The goalpost moves again. People die in war zones. Fewer and fewer are dying, and that sucks for those who need a defeat in Iraq... like I dunno... Nancy and Harry and Ted and Jack.

And if the lack of patrols were leading to the whole thing coming unwound, you can bet we'd be hearing about it.

You said it first and correctly... We're never leaving.

They need a defeat?

You're getting to be more and more like SDW, which isn't really surprising, unsupported assertions and all.
post #49 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by screener View Post

They need a defeat?

Do you understand anything about politics? Do you know what US victory and good news from Iraq would do/is doing to the entire three years of Democrat talking points?
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #50 of 101
Quote:

Do you understand anything about politics? Do you know what US victory and good news from Iraq would do/is doing to the entire three years of Democrat talking points?

Yeah, you'll elect a Republican that will start another war in the Middle East.

I don't think they need help.
post #51 of 101
WOOOT! GO RUDY!

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Nothing will make me happier than a football game on TV, a nice big juicy steak, and a war with a bunch of dead Iranians on Fox News!

WOOT!

"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
"The selfishness of Ayn Rand capitalism is the equivalent of intellectual masturbation -- satisfying in an ego-stroking way, but an ethical void when it comes to our commonly shared humanity."
post #52 of 101
Quote:

Yeah, you'll elect a Republican

I think we have swerved into the truth. This has everything to do with electoral politics. Which is why no dem in the hunt will say 100% that they will withdraw from Iraq.
"Stand Up for Chuck"
"Stand Up for Chuck"
post #53 of 101
Quote:

I think we have swerved into the truth. This has everything to do with electoral politics. Which is why no dem in the hunt will say 100% that they will withdraw from Iraq.

I didn’t realize Hillary has been President since 2000

Quote:
I don’t know if anyone’s noticed, but George W. Bush is being disappeared from the presidential campaign and everyone’s running against incumbent Hillary Clinton. Subtly, but relentlessly, the public psyche is being prepared to deny Junior ever existed. And it could work…

I certainly don’t blame the Republicans for trying to do it. It makes sense, since their boy is an epic failure and the original Clinton is still very present in people’s minds. It will be quite a trick to pull off, but I can see the press already helping them do it. (Naturally.) It’s an interesting phenomenon and one for which I hope the Democratic strategists are prepared. Their underlying theme seems to be, “If you want change, vote Republican!”

Bad news of another kind from Iraq...

Iraqi dam 'at risk of collapse'

Quote:
The largest dam in Iraq is at risk of an imminent collapse that could unleash a 20m (65ft) wave of water on Mosul, a city of 1.7m people, the US has warned.

In May, the US told Iraqi authorities to make Mosul Dam a national priority, as a catastrophic failure would result in a "significant loss of life".

However, a $27m (£13m) US-funded reconstruction project to help shore up the dam has made little or no progress.

Iraq says it is reducing the risk and insists there is no cause for alarm.

However, a US watchdog said reconstruction of the dam had been plagued by mismanagement and potential fraud.
post #54 of 101
Quote:

Yup!
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #55 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northgate View Post

WOOOT! GO RUDY!

WAR! WAR! WAR!

Nothing will make me happier than a football game on TV, a nice big juicy steak, and a war with a bunch of dead Iranians on Fox News!

WOOT!

You forgot the Beer! Very important for true armchair generals!
post #56 of 101
Quote:

I didnt realize Hillary has been President since 2000

Oh I don't think we've even seen the worst of it yet. As we get closer to the campaign they'll really be getting desperate. It won't help though. We're still in Iraq and who put us there?
post #57 of 101
Quote:

I didnt realize Hillary has been President since 2000

You know Artman, I think you are failing to see the irony here. It is profoundly EASY to find bad news on Iraq.

Here is some good news...

US Deaths lowest in 18 months.

Quote:
As of last night, 36 U.S. military fatalities had been reported in October, compared with 65 in September and an average of 83.6 per month since January. That is the lowest monthly total since March 2006, when 31 American troops died, according to icasualties.org, an independent Web site whose monthly counts include troops killed in action as well as nonhostile deaths.

Good luck finding what should be front page good news on any major site.

Nick

post #58 of 101
Quote:

You know Artman, I think you are failing to see the obviousness here. It is profoundly EASY to find bad news on Iraq.

Here is some good news...

US Deaths lowest in 18 months.

Good luck finding what should be front page good news on any major site.

Nick

Fixed that.

I'm starting to think that we have (oh, I don't want to use this...) "turned the corner" in Iraq. Soldier's deaths are down. Whether that's because of the weather, soldiers lack of motivation or decrease in insurgency doesn't matter. The Iraqi government is starting to grow a pair of balls. They are becoming more self-reliant, open to discussion and debate with their counterparts and drumming up business deals. With or without the help of this administration.

They have a long way to go (civilian deaths by insurgents and death squads continue and the infrastructure is in a shambles) but they seem to realize now that the US isn't going to play a part in their future and want to be on their own. Their alliances with Russia, China, Italy and Iran prove that.

More websites to check out...

Iraqi Updates

http://www.iraqupdates.com/index.php

Iraqi American Chamber of Commerce and Industry

http://www.i-acci.org/
\t
Kurdistan Development Corporation Limited

http://www.kurdistancorporation.com/

Let's see what happens...
post #59 of 101
Has the Surge Reached Its Limits?

Quote:
Last week Lt. Gen. Raymond Odierno, the U.S. ground commander in Iraq, sat before reporters with his Iraqi counterpart, Lt. Gen. Abud Qanbar. The two tallied their gains in Baghdad against Sunni extremists and Shi'ite militia fighters over the last nine months. Qanbar ticked off statistics: Car bombs down 65%; civilian deaths from car bombs decreased by 80%; attacks against Iraqi security dropped by 62%. Also, the monthly death toll from sectarian violence nationwide for October is expected to be the lowest since February 2006, when sectarian killings spread rapidly after the bombing of a Shi'ite shrine in Samarra. Data offered by Iraq's ministries for defense, interior and health show that 285 Iraqis died in sectarian violence in October. At its peak last year, the monthly death toll for sectarian violence in Iraq was nearly 2,000.

"The real indicator of improved security for me is how Iraqi people feel," Odierno said. "And whenever I travel around Baghdad Iraqis tell me how much safer they feel in their neighborhoods."

The unmentioned reasons behind the slow actions of Maliki's government range from deeply ingrained sectarianism in Iraqi security forces to incompetence and graft among government officials. That has left a feeble Iraqi government clearly unable to maintain and further the gains in security made with the help of U.S. surge forces, which are set to dwindle in the months ahead according to the original surge plan.

The prognosis for Iraq, barring a dynamic transformation on the part of the Iraqi government very soon, is grimly apparent. As U.S. forces lessen their presence in the coming months, killings of the kind seen Monday in Diyala will persist there and most likely spread to areas calmed by the increase of U.S. forces. Rising Shi'ite militia unrest in southern Iraq will go on unchecked, leaving the fate of Iraq's richest and most populous territory uncertain. Recently subdued Anbar Province will operate as a kind of Sunni semi-independent emirate, barring any meaningful administration from a central government, much as the northern Kurdish territory already does. And Baghdad will be on edge, watching for signs that the relative calm in the city may be giving way to another wave of violence.

Also...

GAO: Reduction In Violence Due To Ethnically Cleansed Neighborhoods In Iraq

Quote:
I think thats [ethnic cleansing] an important consideration in even assessing the overall security situation in Iraq. You know, we look at the attack data going down, but its not taking into consideration that there might be fewer attacks because you have ethnically cleansed neighborhoods, particularly in the Baghdad area. []
post #60 of 101
Do you think this will be true when the MSM reports this?

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...98DE1C4F14.htm
Quote:
Amid warnings that southern Iraq could erupt into civil war when British troops withdraw, Basra's chief of police has publicly admitted that his forces have been unable to clamp down on growing militia warfare in the city.
In recent months, rival Shia factions have been battling for control of the city which is considered the second largest in the country and home to Iraq's only port.
This makes the Basra a vital outlet to the Gulf for marine transportation of oil and fuel products a lucrative prize for any political faction looking to consolidate its power in Baghdad.
post #61 of 101
post #62 of 101
I guess the good news coming out of Iraq doesn't resonate among some diplomats.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1.423c93e.html
Quote:
WASHINGTON Diplomats who refuse to go to Iraq could lose their jobs, the State Department said Friday.

Quote:
Those notified that they have been selected for a one-year posting will have 10 days to accept or reject the position. If not enough accept, some will be ordered to go to Iraq and face dismissal if they refuse, Mr. Thomas said.

Problems with the new Embassy being built by First Kuwaiti General Trading & Contracting Co.
Quote:
The company's future role in the lucrative embassy construction business, they said, depends on how quickly it resolves the problems in Baghdad, where the massive $740 million embassy complex is behind schedule due to a series of fire safety, electrical and other flaws.

It gets better.
Quote:
Dr. Rice was answering questions from Rep. Tom Davis, R-Va., about why the State Department awarded the Baghdad contract to First Kuwaiti in 2005 despite allegations that the company and its founder, Lebanese businessman Wadih al-Absi, engaged in a $200,000 kickback scheme on unrelated Army contracts in Iraq.

Dr. Rice said the department wasn't aware of the allegations.

How could they not be aware of this.

Sound familiar?
post #63 of 101
Quote:

I guess the good news coming out of Iraq doesn't resonate among some diplomats.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...1.423c93e.html

They should be ashamed and be reminded of their oath.

Serving in the diplomatic corps is not always going to be some gay exotic holiday. SOMETIMES it is. But if you go in thinking that everything is a party you had better think again.
post #64 of 101
Quote:

They should be ashamed and be reminded of their oath.

Serving in the diplomatic corps is not always going to be some gay exotic holiday. SOMETIMES it is. But if you go in thinking that everything is a party you had better think again.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/31/sta...raq/index.html
Quote:
The State Department has relied solely on volunteers to fill overseas jobs in recent decades. Forced assignments have not been used since the Vietnam War era.

That says a lot doesn't it.
The way they found out about it would piss me off as well,
Quote:
Some at the hourlong town hall-style meeting questioned why they were not told of the policy change directly, learning about it instead from news organizations last week.
post #65 of 101
Quote:

Serving in the diplomatic corps is not always going to be some gay exotic holiday. SOMETIMES it is.

post #66 of 101
Quote:

What you fail to imagine is what would be PREVENTED.

In hind sight (the only thing many liberals can see clearly) we all recognize the wisdom there would have been in trying to stop Hitler before the Nazis grew strong and able to out wit the peace mongering nit wits of Europe and America.

But when it comes to seeing the threat before your eyes you guys prove you're better at recognizing opportunities to lick hinds than in licking global threats.
post #67 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by segovius View Post

post #68 of 101
Quote:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/10/31/sta...raq/index.html

That says a lot doesn't it.
The way they found out about it would piss me off as well,

The liberals, Democrats and dilettantes in the Foreign Service showed what they were made of by cowering from sharing the tough news with the rank and file in a manly way?

What a surprise!
post #69 of 101
Here is the thing mojo2, you don't know what could have happened in the middle east. It is a virtual tie between the entire region would have gone up in a cloud of smoke or the entire region becoming some peacenik haven had we not intervened. We went in for NO REASON.

You cannot go into war at the expense of many many thousands of lives (hundreds of thousands ultimately) on the supposition that you are preventing *something*. It isn't rational.

To suggest that this is even remotely related to Hitler's rise is to ignore the fact that we didn't even go in when he invaded the Sudetenland, something that would be unimaginable today. There is a level of interventionalist foreign policies that ensures that actions taken by a nation are based upon the best available information of actual actions. The Iraq war did not meet this litmus test. We went in on trumpted up data. Cherry picked to make Saddam's regime into a paper tiger, of course.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #70 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

Here is the thing mojo2, you don't know what could have happened in the middle east. It is a virtual tie between the entire region would have gone up in a cloud of smoke or the entire region becoming some peacenik haven had we not intervened. We went in for NO REASON.

You cannot go into war at the expense of many many thousands of lives (hundreds of thousands ultimately) on the supposition that you are preventing *something*. It isn't rational.

To suggest that this is even remotely related to Hitler's rise is to ignore the fact that we didn't even go in when he invaded the Sudetenland, something that would be unimaginable today. There is a level of interventionalist foreign policies that ensures that actions taken by a nation are based upon the best available information of actual actions. The Iraq war did not meet this litmus test. We went in on trumpted up data. Cherry picked to make Saddam's regime into a paper tiger, of course.

Assuming you are old enough to have sexual intercourse I will prove to you the flaw in your assumption.

Ever use a condom?

Why?

To prevent "something" from happening.

You don't KNOW you would get a 'chocolate helmet.'

You don't KNOW you would contract an STD.

You don't KNOW you would impregnate the girl.

But you bear the cost and inconvenience and possible awkwardness and lessened sensation of buying, applying and using a condom because you realize the POSSIBLE risk if you don't practice safe sex is worth the downside of taking the precaution.

Later, after you get to know him if you found out he had a high colonic enema and there was no danger of 'packing fudge' or if the girl later told you she was a virgin and due to a traffic accident she'd had her ovaries removed at a young age and was incapable of ever bearing children does it mean you were wrong to have been worried about getting her pregnant or catching VD?

No.

You recognized the possibility, you weighed the risk and you did what you had to do.
post #71 of 101
That doesn't disprove anything, mojo2.

Acts of state where OTHERS are involved and their LIVES are at risk should be taken more seriously than whether I use rubbers or not.
post #72 of 101
Quote:

The liberals, Democrats and dilettantes in the Foreign Service showed what they were made of by cowering from sharing the tough news with the rank and file in a manly way?

What a surprise!

What?
Explain that bit of rational please.
post #73 of 101
Quote:

Acts of state where OTHERS are involved and their LIVES are at risk should be taken more seriously than whether I use rubbers or not.

With a moronic analogy like that, it makes you wonder who the adult is.
post #74 of 101
Quote:

What?
Explain that bit of rational please.

When you sign on to work in the Foreign Service you sign on to do the country's work, despite the challenges your job, mission or posting might pose. You are in effect married to the United States government.

For better or worse.

As for the Dems and libs and dilettantes part, liberals believe that government is the answer to this country's problems and they see working in government as a painter might who has an unlimited supply of brushes.

In contrast, conservatives see government as a necessary evil and they believe the smaller the government and the less government there is, the better. Conservatives believe that capitalism and the private sector is the driving force behind America's greatness.

When people look to make careers you will find, for the most part, that Conservatives look to have careers outside of government and liberals look for careers INSIDE of government.

When fun loving young people who also have a sense of duty look at a public service career and they do not choose the military it is understandable they might be attracted by the stereotypical lifestyle of parties and receptions of the diplomatic corps.

As more liberals are Democrats than Republicans and as more Gays are Democrats than Republican, and as more Democrats join the government in pursuit of careers than Republicans and as fewer Gays are in the military than straights then it stands to reason that liberals and Democrats and Gays are most likely to be represented in the Diplomatic Corps.

And we all know that liberals are very big on the empty gesture that suggests a grand, important something but is in reality a meaningless sham. Liberals are also the ones in life who are most apt to judge a book by it's cover, jump to a conclusion, want nothing more than the highlights, are most concerned with appearances and who do things on a lark and are rather shallow in their dealings with issues and people. (Think of the Seinfeld characters.)
post #75 of 101
Quote:

With a moronic analogy like that, it makes you wonder who the adult is.

Screener, don't be mean to him. Not even Lippy the Lion would be so hard on hardeeharhar as you are with that comment.

http://www2.wi.net/~rkurer/toontracker/lipphard.html
post #76 of 101
Quote:

The principle is the thing, hardee. You ARE a man of principle, aren't you?
post #77 of 101
Quote:

And we all know that liberals are very big on the empty gesture that suggests a grand, important something but is in reality a meaningless sham. Liberals are also the ones in life who are most apt to judge a book by it's cover, jump to a conclusion, want nothing more than the highlights, are most concerned with appearances and who do things on a lark and are rather shallow in their dealings with issues and people. (Think of the Seinfeld characters.)

That's quite the illogical, unsupported, blatantly bigoted statement you've got there.

Especially this bit

Quote:
the ones in life who are most apt to judge a book by it's cover, jump to a conclusion

I mean, how can you breath while suffocating in a pool or your own irony?
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
A good brain ain't diddly if you don't have the facts
post #78 of 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flounder View Post

That's quite the illogical, unsupported, blatantly bigoted statement you've got there.

Especially this bit

I mean, how can you breath while suffocating in a pool or your own irony?

It's easy when you stop. OBSERVE. Think. Compare. OBSERVE some more. Think and then compare some more.

Because you haven't done any of the above you assume that what I say is incorrect.

If you were able to divorce yourself from your emotions ( HA! ) long enough to look objectively at the situation you might see that I have recognized something that was always there but that it's in everyone's interest to overlook.

Like FDR's being crippled. Everyone knew it but no one made mention of it. Unfortunately, you liberals have gotten to the point where you think you are our equal but the reality is that you are like women. The Democratic party is the softer, gentler, wackier, crazier, impractical, style-over-substance, meaningless gesturing, emotional, knee-jerk, impulsive, immediate gratification, "say anything to get your own way," pandering, placating, appeasing, vindictive, petty party.

And, like bacteria before the invention of the microscope, it's always been that way.

You just never saw it.

Now that I have opened your eyes to it you will never be the same.

You're welcome.

post #79 of 101
Quote:

Unfortunately, you liberals have gotten to the point where you think you are our equal but the reality is that you are like women. The Democratic party is the softer, gentler, wackier, crazier, impractical, style-over-substance, meaningless gesturing, emotional, knee-jerk, impulsive, immediate gratification, "say anything to get your own way," pandering, placating, appeasing, vindictive, petty party.

So, are we going to ignore this troll all together or are we going to let this idiot continue with this? Don't continue to respond to this garbage. It only emboldens the troll more.
post #80 of 101
Quote:

So, are we going to ignore this troll all together or are we going to let this idiot continue with this? Don't continue to respond to this garbage. It only emboldens the troll more.

The truth hurts, huh?

\
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › More bad news out of Iraq...