or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Your login picture?

Your login picture?

post #1 of 9
I just noticed that you can change the login in picture in 10.1. :cool: Not a big deal, but pretty neat. I was just wondering what everybody is using? The Apple supplied pictures or one of your own?

Chris
post #2 of 9
I just turned all the login stuff off. Pretty annoying having to login to your home machine IMHO. Just set the privs so a dumb sister (or parent for that matter) can't go and mess with the UNIX stuff or install anything...

-Ender
If you find yourself sided with the majority, it is time to change your thinking.

-Mark Twain
If you find yourself sided with the majority, it is time to change your thinking.

-Mark Twain
post #3 of 9
I have a smaller picture of the pic in my profile.
The crucial memorandum will be snared in the out-basket by
the paper clip of the overlying memo and go to file.
The crucial memorandum will be snared in the out-basket by
the paper clip of the overlying memo and go to file.
post #4 of 9
I couldn't face a picture of me everytime I logged in, but couldn't see myself as a cheetah or a flower either! this is as much as I have at the moment...

post #5 of 9
I have my 5th grade school picture. It makes me happy, since it's one of few pictures in which I actually smiled.
post #6 of 9
A solarized (thanks photoshop) picture of me for my login and another of my girlfried...ahem wife i mean for her profile (I used to have a rose for her (oh so romantic...) and a... monkey for me (oh so... unromantic !)

am I the only one to find the os x pictures in the login icons very stupid
Stephane

Fairy Machines to wreck havok
Stephane

Fairy Machines to wreck havok
post #7 of 9
[quote]Originally posted by Stephane:
<strong>
am I the only one to find the os x pictures in the login icons very stupid</strong><hr></blockquote>

I remember how "upset" some people were about Microsh$t using the same duck icon from OS 9 user menu. Perhaps it is needless, but it amused me when I found it. :cool:

Chris
post #8 of 9
No login on my iBook, but it would be...hmm...I'm not sure what it would be...
post #9 of 9
I use a simpsons Mr. Sparkle desktop image for my login icon
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › Your login picture?