or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › What's your favorite super-caffeinated energy drink?

What's your favorite super-caffeinated energy drink? - Page 2

post #41 of 49

Tesco by the university campus sells it in 1 litre bottles, and often on buy one get one free (especially in exam season).
post #42 of 49
^That looks pretty freaking cool.

I just realized Red Bell is incredibly salty.

290 mg. 12%

You can taste it.
post #43 of 49
Nevermind...
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
"If I had played my career hitting singles like Pete (Rose), I'd wear a dress." - Mickey Mantle
post #44 of 49
hahaha if you said what I think you were going to say....
post #45 of 49
Sometimes you make it too easy...
post #46 of 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amorya View Post

Tesco by the university campus sells it in 1 litre bottles, and often on buy one get one free (especially in exam season).

I thought that said 'simulation' drink.
post #47 of 49
The "low sodium diet" is somewhat overblown. The Japanese eat loads of salt. Some studies I've heard about (read the second-sourced articles) indicate that most people of Eurasian descent aren't terribly affected by higher-than-recommended sodium intake (within reason). For that matter, if you have an active lifestyle -- for example, if you exercise -- you'll need extra salt.
Cat: the other white meat
Cat: the other white meat
post #48 of 49
Bawls.

I love it. Too bad it's not in England
how would you describe me?
how would you describe me?
post #49 of 49
I don't do energy drinks, I just hate the taste.

Good old espresso or lattees is what keeps me going.

-t
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › What's your favorite super-caffeinated energy drink?