Originally Posted by Nak
that's weird man, Parallels 3.0 (Build 5160) works perfectly on my system after the update (macbook pro 15")
Well I was able to get it working again I had to change the memory settings and then everything started to work again. I did send an email to them and the following is what they sent back to me:
This is the official Parallels position on Leopard.http://parallelsvirtualization.blogs...p-leopard.html
We are going to release a special free update compatible with Mac 10.5.
Please try to re-install Parallels Desktop following these steps:
• Launch the Uninstall Parallels Desktop application (you can find it
on the Parallels Desktop for Mac CD or in the downloaded Parallels
Desktop for Mac DMG package) and follow the on-screen instructions. It
is important to use the Uninstaller of the Parallels Desktop version
currently installed or newer.Please note that Parallels Uninstaller does
not remove virtual machines from your Macintosh hard disk
• Delete these folders, if they are found in your
• You may also need to delete the following files (it’s recommended to
restart your Macintosh computer before deleting them):
• Browse the Applications folder. Open Utilities and launch Disk Utility.
• Select Macintosh HD on the left tab and click the Repair Disk
• Restart your computer again and install Parallels Desktop for Mac.
It will be very helpful if you follow
Finder->Library->Parallels->Bugreports and send me all the files from
Parallels Customer Servicehttp://www.parallels.com