or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Apple to air student-made TV ad; Aperture & Backup updates

Apple to air student-made TV ad; Aperture & Backup updates - Page 2

post #41 of 43
I think more ads would be effective if the people who love and buy the products made them (especially if they do it without a monetary incentive).

Heck, it's working for politicians too... Ron Paul, anyone?

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

Proud AAPL stock owner.

GOA

post #42 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

Hard to believe they put:

"Buy Music Is My Hot, Hot Sex by CSS on iTunes."

on their site. I actually think the official version is worse. That line about music is my boyfriend, god that is such a whiney corny teenage line. What next Avril Lavigne's Hey, hey, you, you, I don't like your girlfriend?

Apple's ads used to be great - that one about put some music on with the shuffle. It's been downhill over the past year or so. Apple has lost their touch so to speak. Hey maybe I should write their songs.

Ask any girl about the boyfriend line, I think it's because you're a straight male
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of a rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
post #43 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post

Hard to believe they put:

"Buy Music Is My Hot, Hot Sex by CSS on iTunes."

on their site. I actually think the official version is worse.

Considering the whole song was done with Cascading Style Sheets, it's pretty impressive.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Apple to air student-made TV ad; Aperture & Backup updates