or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › New Sasquatch Claims on AP, CNN, others

New Sasquatch Claims on AP, CNN, others

post #1 of 8
Here we go again.

What do you guys think?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071028/...rrtmGA5xCs0NUE

It is interesting that nobody in the articles called it a hoax yet.

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

post #2 of 8
I didn't think anyone saw me.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
Gangs are not seen as legitimate, because they don't have control over public schools.
post #3 of 8
it's the missing member of bear force one (not for the feint at heart).

And yes, that clip is gayer than two gay men having sex in a pride parade in nothing but rainbow hued body paint and carebear back packs between them and nature.
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
"In a republic, voters may vote for the leaders they want, but they get the leaders they deserve."
post #4 of 8
Didn't I see somewhere that that's just a bear with mange? Seems like I saw a picture of a bear with mange, that picture, and they looked the same.

Or maybe it's that bears with mange are actually Sasquatch. Or gay.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
They spoke of the sayings and doings of their commander, the grand duke, and told stories of his kindness and irascibility.
post #5 of 8
That second photo looks like he's offering Sasquatch buttsex...
post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by addabox View Post

Didn't I see somewhere that that's just a bear with mange? Seems like I saw a picture of a bear with mange, that picture, and they looked the same.

Indeed:

http://www.boingboing.net/2007/10/24...igfoot-or.html
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
"Many people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so." - Bertrand Russell
post #7 of 8
If these things exist.. where are the skeletons? When (large) animals die, they tend to leave remains.
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
"We've never made the case, or argued the case that somehow Osama bin Laden was directly involved in 9/11. That evidence has never been forthcoming". VP Cheney, 3/29/2006. Interview by Tony Snow
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardeeharhar View Post

it's the missing member of bear force one (not for the feint at heart).

And yes, that clip is gayer than two gay men having sex in a pride parade in nothing but rainbow hued body paint and carebear back packs between them and nature.

GAY!
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AppleOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › New Sasquatch Claims on AP, CNN, others